Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

Is it only me finding Martina and Nelly to be very selfish and only concerned with themselves and taking advantantage of their good natured partners.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

With Nelly and Martina fucking, does this mean Alberto and Bogdan have a green light to fuck anybody they like too? Not sure about Alberto but I don't think Bogdan would have any issue replacing Nelly with a younger sexy woman.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it only me finding Martina and Nelly to be very selfish and only concerned with themselves and taking advantantage of their good natured partners.

They don't need a green light.  With the contempt Nelly and Martina have shown for their relationships, Alberto and Bogdan have to right to do as they please without any regard to those two.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Alberto he has no chance of getting pussy unless it's his game controller 🤣

Don't sell the guy short.  He's gotten complacent with Martina but no pussy will motivate the man to up his game.

• Haha 1

Well this was quite a day wasn't it?  My heart goes out to Martina and Nelly.  They are so special.  

I love reading the comments here.  I kinda agree with them all and disagree with them all.  To me it's all about the context.  Trust me, girls love to cuddle and caress like Malia and Leona.  But we also love super-passionate "fuck me now" sex like we saw this afternoon with Martina and Nelly.

One thought I had is this:  When people live together and love each other, we see lovemaking like we do with most all of our couples.   The lovemaking is slow and soft, or quick as if they are "crossing sex off the to do list for the day".  But the love is undeniable and always there.   But for people who do not live together ... whether it be two teenage kids making love after sneaking out of their bedrooms at night ... or two people having an affair ... the lovemaking is more aggressive and passionate due to the limitations of time.  I know I have experienced this in my life.  When I was with someone I wasn't supposed to be with, the sex was torrid.  But as I reflect on it now, I don't see it much differently than the love I had for one of my longest committed relationships.  And most importantly, this characteristic didn't differ for me on the sex of my lover.

So maybe that is what we are seeing?   If Nelly and Martina lived together, maybe they too would look like Malia and Leora?

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, mingo said:

Alberto needs to put away the PlayStation and pay attention to Martina when she's home..  lately, he seems to spend more time on it than he does with Martina. 

The only time Alberto wants any doing with Martina is when he wants something to eat or have his dick sucked and fucked. All other times it's either sleep or video games.  

• Like 3