Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

7 minutes ago, philo said:

If you are curious about my posts, it is to point out the absurdity of the reliance upon translations, etc. as the authority for what is happening.

WTF! Nelly going to have lunch with Martina and Nelly going to Martina's for lunch aren't exactly a kick in the arse off each other now, are they!...so I'm not sure why you're nit picking here, and doubting the Spanish translators who are trying to help the likes of yourself from speculating...😒

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

WTF! Nelly going to have lunch with Martina and Nelly going to Martina's for lunch aren't exactly a kick in the arse off each other now, are they!...so I'm not sure why you're nit picking here, and doubting the Spanish translators who are trying to help the likes of yourself from speculating...😒

sorry that you don't understand. At least some who read this post do.

• Haha 1

Guest casdesire
12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agreed.  Which really makes it easy to screw with us if they wanted to.

I hope the most of you reckonize that you are addicted to RLC and this forum. (I did meself)
These aren't healty mental enviroments. They know the human loopholes to keep our attention and they use them against us. These enviroments make you crazy as fuck and can do a lot of harm (even so bad that you need professional help).

I hope the most of you will look into the mirror reckonize you have an addiction problem. I did meself I searched some help. It's hard to keep away from it but I try my best. I hope a lot of you do so.

Grtz

It looks like Nelly is going to cook up some Russian dish..  Nelly sure has large manly hands compared to Marina's small feminine hands.  She's so unattractive, you could say Nelly is the female equivalent to Alberto!! 

2 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

Nelly viene en su traje de caracter para dar masaje

es el mismo atuendo que usó la última vez que estuvo allí, pero la última vez, se quitó los pantalones.

2 minutes ago, casdesire said:

I hope the most of you reckonize that you are addicted to RLC and this forum. (I did meself)
These aren't healty mental enviroments. They know the human loopholes to keep our attention and they use them against us. These enviroments make you crazy as fuck and can do a lot of harm (even so bad that you need professional help).

I hope the most of you will look into the mirror reckonize you have an addiction problem. I did meself I searched some help. It's hard to keep away from it but I try my best. I hope a lot of you do so.

Grtz

It is called voyeurism and I don’t  think it is an addiction, it is a curiosity of sorts so as to leave things that struggle our mind aside and concentrate to others for a variety of reasons involving them . The lack of activities in real life and the different scenarios in RLC apartments , it has just made us watch and analyze more things that seem to have an actual meaning and provide a content . Martina and Nelly simply provide all of the above things that I mentioned ☺️😇