Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

Guest casdesire
Just now, ddhm said:

It is called voyeurism and I don’t  think it is an addiction, it is a curiosity of sorts so as to leave things that struggle our mind aside and concentrate to others for a variety of reasons involving them . The lack of activities in real life and the different scenarios in RLC apartments , it has just made us watch and analyze more things that seem to have an actual meaning and provide a content . Martina and Nelly simply provide all of the above things that I mentioned ☺️😇

(Let it be clear, this is no offense). But how much of your time a day are you watching RLC and on this forum? What about your own life?

These are the questions I asked meself. 😉

Guest casdesire
2 minutes ago, casdesire said:

(Let it be clear, this is no offense). But how much of your time a day are you watching RLC and on this forum? What about your own life?

How much of your time are thinking about (is/will) happen(ing) on RLC?

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, casdesire said:

How much of your time are thinking about (is/will) happen(ing) on RLC?

When it is at least one time a day, then you're addicted. Sorry I have to say.

6 minutes ago, casdesire said:

No problem and I never take anything as an offense 😇☺️  , I like the communication and that’s my priority here . I actually don’t watch much , I have it in the laptop while watching football or listening to music or sports in general and I am also a victim of this pandemic and waiting patiently till I am back to work after almost 17 months next month hopefully . 

Having nothing to do during the day , with no activities and being a single guy , it is simply Netflix and sports repeat and the chance of posting here and contributing with opinions and get to know others in the forum and have fun to pass the time . A background playback then and forum posts whenever I personally think of something worth to be discussed and post here ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 14 minutes, mingo a dit :

It looks like Nelly is going to cook up some Russian dish..  Nelly sure has large manly hands compared to Marina's small feminine hands.  She's so unattractive, you could say Nelly is the female equivalent to Alberto!! 

Well it's had the full op, you can't reduce the hands.

• Haha 2

Guest casdesire
4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No problem and I never take anything as an offense 😇☺️  , I like the communication and that’s my priority here . I actually don’t watch much , I have it in the laptop while watching football or listening to music or sports in general and I am also a victim of this pandemic and waiting patiently till I am back to work after almost 17 months next month hopefully . 

Having nothing to do during the day , with no activities and being a single guy , it is simply Netflix and sports repeat and the chance of posting here and contributing with opinions and her to know other in the forum and have fun to pass the time . A background playback then and forum posts whenever I personally think of something worth to be discussed and post here ☺️

Ok, but every day something "in the background", can also be an addiction. Something like FOMO. Just wanna say, pay attention. These sites aren't healty enviroments.

il y a 14 minutes, casdesire a dit :

When it is at least one time a day, then you're addicted. Sorry I have to say.

Oh really, my whole life has addictions, laptop, youtube, movies, music, you have posted more than once today, need i say anymore!

Guest casdesire
Just now, redole1999 said:

Oh really, my whole life has addictions, laptop, youtube, movies, music, you have posted more than once today, need i say anymore!

I already said I'm addicted. 😉