Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK Alberto ... chocolates are a nice opening move ... but this won't get your beautiful Martina turned on like Nelly does.  You are going to have to do better my friend.

True, when was the last we've seen him do anything positive for her, since we don't speak the language, we don't know how romantic he is.

Good observation!

6 minutes ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

Eso que le esta pasando Alberto sucede cuando uno no aprecia lo que tiene 

Y como dije antes el en Martina tiene un Ferrari ultimo modelo

Thank God for translate. I agree with the last 2 or 3 posts. He seems not to give her what she needs and wants.

Good points!

Their relation has always been this way , they are many years  together and have a standard  routine that pleases one another . We have never seen Alberto doing anything extraordinary romantic as we have also not seen Martina doing anything for him . I will say that they both have their own ways that the relationship has developed so as to know what to do and how to please eachother . They have their own code of communication as a couple and rules that apply to us and how we personally realize romanticism and what things need to be done to please your partner / GF/ BF / lover are totally subjective . 

I think it is wise to let them live with their own agenda , whatever occurs in the future , if they break up , if the relation becomes a trio or more , i personally don’t believe that it has anything to do of how Alberto behaves to Martina and the opposite . 

It would seem the most staged and fake and out of routine of their partnership if he was doing things that had never done before , especially at this period that he knows that Martina has come closer to Nelly in all aspects . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Their relations has always been this way , they are many years  together and have a standard  routine that pleases one another . We have never seen Alberto doing anything extraordinary romantic as we have also not seen Martina doing anything for him .

I hear you ddhm and don't disagree.  But honestly they are acting like a couple with 3 kids ... making love when they can fit it into their busy schedule.  But they don't seem to have a very busy schedule.  So this is a bit concerning.  Nonetheless I can subscribe to your view that it works for them.  Key question for me is ... has Martina ever found the passion she has exhibited with Nelly?   I am too new to know the answer to that.  But if this is a first for Martina, she could very well be re-evaluating everything.  But maybe this is her "bi/lesbian side" and it fulfills something she does not get from Alberto and all is OK with that.  This is the modern world now, isn't it?   But I wonder what else she possibly gets from Alberto?  I see very little shared interests, hobbies, etc.  

Anyway, this is fun.  Like I said once before, I agree with everyone!

• Upvote 1