Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

Does anyone of the translators know what happened to the girl I called Nerdy Gerdy, she is the girl with glasses that was coming over and partying with Martina, usually would spend a few days and nights there, then sometimes just one night or so. She was pretty cool and I miss her being around.

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone of the translators know what happened to the girl I called Nerdy Gerdy, she is the girl with glasses that was coming over and partying with Martina, usually would spend a few days and nights there, then sometimes just one night or so. She was pretty cool and I miss her being around.

The slim girl with glasses? That's Marta. I have the feeling that we may see her sooner than later 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Their relation has always been this way , they are many years  together and have a standard  routine that pleases one another . We have never seen Alberto doing anything extraordinary romantic as we have also not seen Martina doing anything for him . I will say that they both have their own ways that the relationship has developed so as to know what to do and how to please eachother . They have their own code of communication as a couple and rules that apply to us and how we personally realize romanticism and what things need to be done to please your partner / GF/ BF / lover are totally subjective . 

I think it is wise to let them live with their own agenda , whatever occurs in the future , if they break up , if the relation becomes a trio or more , i personally don’t believe that it has anything to do of how Alberto behaves to Martina and the opposite . 

It would seem the most staged and fake and out of routine of their partnership if he was doing things that had never done before , especially at this period that he knows that Martina has come closer to Nelly in all aspects . 

And they'll grow apart in all aspects as well.   Bogdan and Alberto will begin to start dropping the soap.  

Shower Soap GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And they'll grow apart in all aspects as well.   Bogdan and Alberto will begin to start dropping the soap.  

Shower Soap GIF

There is a lot, of what ddhm says, that I agree with. A big part, of my problem,  is the language barrier. As ddhm says, they have their own method of communication. My problem is I don't know what they are saying, so unfortunately I jump to too many conclusions based solely on sight. About an hour ago A. was lying on the couch talking to M. It was a lively discussion and both were laughing. Again who knows what they were talking about? Not I.

Ddhm  were you here when A. & M. lived at the old apartment? I know they were a lot more experimental. Weren't we all in early days of a relationship!

Ddhm thanks for your insight. It's appreciated.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

There is a lot, of what ddhm says, that I agree with. A big part, of my problem,  is the language barrier. As ddhm says, they have their own method of communication. My problem is I don't know what they are saying, so unfortunately I jump to too many conclusions based solely on sight. About an hour ago A. was lying on the couch talking to M. It was a lively discussion and both were laughing. Again who knows what they were talking about? Not I.

Ddhm  were you here when A. & M. lived at the old apartment? I know they were a lot more experimental. Weren't we all in early days of a relationship!

Ddhm thanks for your insight. It's appreciated.

I don't understand the language so I have no clue on what their life is really about but I do like to spread a little humor every now and then. It helps break the monotony of the ones who take this RLC crap too seriously. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Martina talks to Marta on the phone but due do covid, she doesn't travel to Barcelona to visit. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Shower Soap GIF

OMG

• Haha 1