Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

12 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Ok, but every day something "in the background", can also be an addiction. Something like FOMO. Just wanna say, pay attention. These sites aren't healty enviroments.

I won’t have the time for even an hour watching the next months , in winter again ☺️ Establishing good relations with posters here that I can trust their comments and posts ,it will allow me in a way to follow what’s going on so whenever I manage to watch , to have a slight idea . Trust me if I tell you , the place I live is the best to enjoy a sunset , a beer , have a lady or your friends next to you and enjoy your real life .. and this is what I will be doing very soon , no addiction by me at least for RLC  ☺️

Guest casdesire

If you watch RLC/this forum each day, then you probably are addicted. It's like when drink every day alcohol, then you can say you are addicted.

Btw the hardest step is to reckonize that you're addicted to something. It is looking yourself very deep in the eyes and seeing that what you're doing isn't good (for yourself, your enviroment)

so they when they left we were told they were going to a bar to eat lunch and would be right back then they come back like the translator said they would then they they start cooking I say hey Nelly is staying for Dinner as they just had lunch,just why did I need to get some asshole comment about the translators 

3 minutes ago, casdesire said:

If you watch RLC/this forum each day, then you probably are addicted. It's like when drink every day alcohol, then you can say you are addicted.

Btw the hardest step is to reckonize that you're addicted to something. It is looking yourself very deep in the eyes and seeing that what you're doing isn't good (for yourself, your enviroment)

well, I don't normally stay up till 2 am to see if x screws y in the bathroom or whatever, so I guess I'm addicted too...but WTF theres not much else to do at the moment😂 and I enjoy it!!

• Upvote 1

Everybody that has an addiction, enjoys said addiction or else they wouldn't be addicted in the first place!  Casdesire is right though, addictions are very unhealthy and many of you eat, sleep, and drink RLC on a daily basis, all anyone had to do is read the forum to see that!!

il y a 7 minutes, casdesire a dit :

Every tenant must be on the verge of serious mental issues, mobiles never leave their sides.

• Like 1

Guest casdesire
1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Every tenant must be on the verge of serious mental issues, mobiles never leave their sides.

They're idd all addicted to their phone.

Guest casdesire
3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

The mental problem is specific for RLC and this forum. These sites are toxic because plays fully at assumptions, conspiracy theories, translations, stories... And you and I will never know the full picture of all of this. You and RLC makes each other crazy as hell on here. That's why it is so toxic here.