Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

19 hours ago, philo said:

I used to love it back in the day when moms would visit. i recall, specifically, that Vanessa had the hottest mom ever. She used to perform cleaning duties wearing only a t-shirt and of used to do a lot of bending over providing for more visual entertainment than any other apartment during the same time slot. RLC missed an opportunity my not pursuing this valuable talent. 

did you see Kitties mom she is very hot talk about a MILF

19 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Are we really looking forward to Martina and Nelly going to Valencia. Honestly, no!! I want them here!

Ah Valencia.... One of Spains best treasures. Stunning ... I think I should go retire there soon and escape Canada's winters once and for all... Amazing festival there ... 

hey here is a good one for you all.... I just clicked on M&A apt... and Martina bent over to her jacket and pulled her bra out of the pocket   lol  now that is telling a story 

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cleaning going on,wish was preparation for some family,older close friends weekend visit but probably just to another "exciting" barca girls visit😒.To bad.

Nelly will be visiting tomorrow for lunch, Alberto agreed to remove Blacky's hairs from the floor while Martina goes out to walk the dogs

Martina es una niña guapa de buen cuerpo simpatica agradable y que piensa en su futuro

Ella para Alberto es un Ferrari

Alberto es huevon poco simpatico solo se satisface le vale madres si Marina queda satisfecha o no no es nada cariñoso cosa que Marina si lo es

Martina tiene u seat 600 1970

A Martinna se la van a terminar bateando Nelly Bogdan al mismo tiempo juntos los tres

Y si no ya veran