Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Don't panic 🙂, they are having a quick lunch in a bar nearby and return...

Thank you. That is clearly different information than what we were told previously. i started asking this question about two hours ago when it was clear to me they were not having lunch at Martina's. Thank you again !

Seems to me that if they were going to whatever "alternate" camera-less apartment to screw around, they would have just met THERE.  Kinda pointless for Nelly to go to Martina's just to get her and go to another apartment.  Who knows?  It DID appear that Martina was going to make lunch, but maybe she just said fuck it and decided to go out.  Whatever prep she did, there isn't anything ready to eat when they get back.  I'm curious as to what Martina had in the plastic bag when they left.  Couldn't tell if it was clothes or garbage or what.

Guest casdesire

I see the humor in it. 😄
They said to all the pathetic viewers (who don't have something else to do): "Fuck you, guys!! We gonna have some fun elsewhere!!" 🤣

9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Seems to me that if they were going to whatever "alternate" camera-less apartment to screw around, they would have just met THERE.  Kinda pointless for Nelly to go to Martina's just to get her and go to another apartment.  Who knows?  It DID appear that Martina was going to make lunch, but maybe she just said fuck it and decided to go out.  Whatever prep she did, there isn't anything ready to eat when they get back.  I'm curious as to what Martina had in the plastic bag when they left.  Couldn't tell if it was clothes or garbage or what.

There was about two hours from the time Nelly left home and the time she came inside the door at Martina's. During that same time, Martina was away and only came home about 30 minutes before Nelly arrived. Nelly never moved to fully enter the apartment so perhaps it was always her intent to eat out. Either way, the timeline is soft and I saw no active preparations for lunch being made as we saw for their previous lunch.  

When I see this intense discussion that dissects their every little move, I always wonder if the RLC folks try to fuck with us.  I can imagine Martina saying to Alberto "I'm going to put my wet panties into this plastic bag ... that will blow their heads off".  This is not a criticism of this discussion BTW ... I enjoy it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

When I see this intense discussion that dissects their every little move, I always wonder if the RLC folks try to fuck with us.  I can imagine Martina saying to Alberto "I'm going to put my wet panties into this plastic bag ... that will blow their heads off".  This is not a criticism of this discussion BTW ... I enjoy it!

If you are curious about my posts, it is to point out the absurdity of the reliance upon translations, etc. as the authority for what is happening.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If you are curious about my posts, it is to point out the absurdity of the reliance upon translations, etc. as the authority for what is happening.

Agreed.  Which really makes it easy to screw with us if they wanted to.