Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

44 minutes ago, scutus said:

What kind of " wacky tobaccy " do you have in that corn cob pipe you are smoking ? Please provide the name of it !  :smile:  A perfect example of pure speculation, from the person who just posted how opinions in the forum are to be resolved. 

My opinion is that Leora went out and got a breath of fresh air. Spending time window shopping and relaxing. I am being equally serious !!

Speculation running amuck !!!

I made an observation. Not sure you have a problem with that, a problem with me (which would be your problem), or you're being sarcastic.

I think you could also be right.  After she got emotionally fucked, she went outside, got a breath of fresh air, did some window shopping and came to the apartment to relax.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora

weekly cleaning 

Without Malia 

🐈😘

That's good.  It's about time she does something useful with her time without worrying about her genitalia for a couple of hours.    :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am exactly this one and thank you for paying attention to my posts .

Hmmmm!! It did not require a full page post to figure out that he questions the purpose of knowing who Leora talks to on the phone. 

But thinks it is valid for him to find out what  she does outside of the apartment.  

Interesting, " My Dear Watson " . In my opinion we have a " Jekyll, and Hyde personality here !  :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Guest Slipper Guyquad said:

WHAT?? I said, if someone asks a question about a phone call, and i could reply, then i did. But since i read it wasn't of interest in general, that people didn't like reading these posts and because several people agreed with that sentiment, then i simply decided to do the right thing and stop. NOW it's being thrown the other way and i am being asked to consider their feelings???? So basically it's -

Write what you want. But don't.

WELL FUCK THIS!!!!! It's all yours. Enjoy it, you're in charge.

Who’s in charge and what?

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Hmmmm!! It did not require a full page post to figure out that he questions the purpose of knowing who Leora talks to on the phone. 

But thinks it is valid for him to find out what  she does outside of the apartment.  

Interesting, " My Dear Watson " . In my opinion we have a " Jekyll, and Hyde personality here !  :dodgy:

Jimbo was right to characterize you as a really smart guy , you have the art of the speech of the politicians. You can always isolate parts of a chat , cut it , then put it together and make the conclusion . 

Unfortunately , I am younger than you and I don’t have the enough knowledge of your age required so as I can be at an equal contest and compete with you on talks concerning things which have been posted and analyzed repeatedly . 

I recognize your superiority over me , you are smarter and you got me , I am Jekyll when I want to know about the OUTSIDE  Leora’s activities ( that’s why the creation of the speculations topic ) and I am Hyde when i DON’T want to know Leora’s INSIDE activities ( this is because I pay my subscription and I can make my own conclusion and theories , therefore it isn’t any more a speculation ) .

If you could speak greek , it would have been interesting having a face to face talk with you anywhere , we would agree and laugh much more than exchanging meaningless posts here . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jimbo was right to characterize you as a really smart guy , you have the art of the speech of the politicians. You can always isolate parts of a chat , cut it , then put it together and make the conclusion . 

Unfortunately , I am younger than you and I don’t have the enough knowledge of your age required so as I can be at an equal contest and compete with you on talks concerning things which have been posted and analyzed repeatedly . 

I recognize your superiority over me , you are smarter and you got me , I am Jekyll when I want to know about the OUTSIDE  Leora’s activities ( that’s why the creation of the speculations topic ) and I am Hyde when i DON’T want to know Leora’s INSIDE activities ( this is because I pay my subscription and I can make my own conclusion and theories , therefore it isn’t any more a speculation ) .

If you could speak greek , it would have been interesting having a face to face talk with you anywhere , we would agree and laugh much more than exchanging meaningless posts here . 

Maybe have a Ouzo or two. Its delicious aroma and taste immediately transport the drinker to sunny Greece for a chat

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps, in a future life.  But between now and then, I will warn fellow forum posters. Beware, ddhm has had debate class training. One of the maneuvers that is taught. Is to switch sides of the discussion, in the middle of the debate. In an attempt to throw the opposing debater off guard.

Now the question remains as it applies to this forum. Is it Jekyll, who is posting today. Or is it his counterpart Mr. Hyde.  

Elementary, Mr. Watson, elementary !! :smile:

• Upvote 3

il y a une heure, scutus a dit :

Peut-être, dans une vie future. Mais d'ici là, je préviendrai les autres affiches du forum. Attention, ddhm a suivi une formation en classe de débat. L'une des manœuvres enseignées. Est de changer de côté de la discussion, au milieu du débat. Dans une tentative de jeter le débatteur adverse au dépourvu.

Maintenant, la question reste telle qu'elle s'applique à ce forum. Est-ce Jekyll, qui poste aujourd'hui. Ou est-ce son homologue M. Hyde.  

Élémentaire, M. Watson, élémentaire !! :le sourire:

Dans la négociation commerciale on appelle cette manœuvre la « technique de l’écran » qui consiste à mettre de côté l’objection pour y répondre plus tard .On peut aussi minimiser l’objection .Ces méthodes sont des techniques commerciales avant d’être politique .C’est du niveau bac + 2 .

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe have a Ouzo or two. Its delicious aroma and taste immediately transport the drinker to sunny Greece for a chat

If it is consumed in large amounts , it is one of the most dangerous drinks , addiction at the maximum , I don’t like ouzo 😂🤣 But I am a strange guy 😱😎

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Perhaps, in a future life.  But between now and then, I will warn fellow forum posters. Beware, ddhm has had debate class training. One of the maneuvers that is taught. Is to switch sides of the discussion, in the middle of the debate. In an attempt to throw the opposing debater off guard.

Now the question remains as it applies to this forum. Is it Jekyll, who is posting today. Or is it his counterpart Mr. Hyde.  

Elementary, Mr. Watson, elementary !! :smile:

I forgot the “ elementary “ quote during my last post and you caught me with that as I didn’t  want to edit my post . 

I had debate class training ? Hmm , I have learned in my life excellent skills of communication and the forum here is one of the best universities to learn from the best 😏 the art of maneuvering and expand the knowledge . 

It is only ddhm who posts today as he/she  has always been .. but the question is , is ddhm a boy or a woman as there was a question about it recently ? And another question concerning ddhm , is he/she a doctor of any sorts ? 

ddhm is male and his name is Dimitris , lives on a Greek island , 43,5 years old , whoever wants to address me , shout at me , yell , speak negative or whatever , please , feel free ☺️ I have nothing to hide , too much egoist and self confident guy here  and with a smile at all aspects of life , so as I can sleep at night in peace and quiet and relaxed having had a good and excellent day and ready to wake up the next one with an even bigger smile , ready to live another thrilling day . Neither Jekyll and Hide at his best or Dr.Watchon learning the elementary techniques could even possible find out how this could be possible . 

• Upvote 2