B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

moving this comment from B5..... if anyone cares to explore this possibility .... 

the discussion was whether Boy Toy would ever surface ?? again.  Most thought he would not but the recent video of Holly's nude show on phone  had the geeky hairdo like BT....

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

off topic...but this video of Holly masturbating and doing live nude show for a guy on phone ...when she put phone on pillow and did it ever look like Boy Toy...then she did an overnight and I figured Boy Toy is local ??? so he could very much be in the picture 

Aussie commented :   I believe she has a boyfriend who has visited a few times. I'm guessing it was him.

42 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe she has a boyfriend who has visited a few times. I'm guessing it was him.

I replied :  definitely not the Italian stallion...if that is who you are referring to... this was a skinny geeky face like Boy toy with that flippy hair do...

but lets move this to b4 if anyone cares to comment further ....  i think it was Boy Toy... so disappointed ... Holly could do much better ....  but he has gifts to offer and available  I figure ?????????????

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

moving this comment from B5..... if anyone cares to explore this possibility .... 

the discussion was whether Boy Toy would ever surface ?? again.  Most thought he would not but the recent video of Holly's nude show on phone  had the geeky hairdo like BT....

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

off topic...but this video of Holly masturbating and doing live nude show for a guy on phone ...when she put phone on pillow and did it ever look like Boy Toy...then she did an overnight and I figured Boy Toy is local ??? so he could very much be in the picture 

Aussie commented :   I believe she has a boyfriend who has visited a few times. I'm guessing it was him.

42 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe she has a boyfriend who has visited a few times. I'm guessing it was him.

I replied :  definitely not the Italian stallion...if that is who you are referring to... this was a skinny geeky face like Boy toy with that flippy hair do...

but lets move this to b4 if anyone cares to comment further ....  i think it was Boy Toy... so disappointed ... Holly could do much better ....  but he has gifts to offer and available  I figure ?????????????

Thanks Mark, I'm grateful for the info.

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

spostando questo commento da B5 ..... se qualcuno vuole esplorare questa possibilità .... 

la discussione era se Boy Toy sarebbe mai emerso ?? ancora. La maggior parte pensava che non l'avrebbe fatto, ma il recente video dello spettacolo di nudo di Holly al telefono aveva la pettinatura da geek come BT ...

1 ora fa, Mark Thompson ha detto:   

fuori tema ... ma questo video di Holly che si masturba e fa uno spettacolo di nudo dal vivo per un ragazzo al telefono ... quando ha messo il telefono sul cuscino e ha mai assomigliato a Boy Toy ... poi ha fatto una notte e ho pensato Boy Il giocattolo è locale ??? quindi potrebbe davvero essere nella foto 

Aussie ha commentato :    Credo che abbia un fidanzato che l'ha visitata alcune volte. Immagino sia stato lui.

ora
  42 minuti fa, Aussie_oi_oi ha detto:   

Credo che abbia un ragazzo che è andato a trovarla un paio di volte. Immagino sia stato lui.

Ho risposto :   sicuramente non lo stallone italiano ... se è quello a cui ti riferisci ... questa era una faccia magrissima da geek come il ragazzo giocattolo con quei capelli mossi ...

ma spostiamolo in b4 se qualcuno vuole commentare ulteriormente .... penso che fosse Boy Toy ... così deluso ... Holly potrebbe fare molto meglio .... ma ha dei regali da offrire e disponibile, immagino? ????????????

Quando e’ successo questo facetime?

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

well i just rejoined RLC. and  the first thing. i see is the amazing PAM. ❤️..looking as great as ever..

in the end, you couldn't resist the call of these old girls, as you can see the same faces for years now

• Upvote 1

Meg and Holly in the fitness room, Holly bouncing freely, Megs looks shattered after 5 mins. Can tell ones a leftie and ones a righty as doing opposite to each other. #stalking mode active today