B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry if I missed a post ... but where have Nelly and Bogdan been over night?

It is said that thereโ€™s an outside apartment in Barcelona for off camera reasons , maybe there then โ˜บ๏ธ

5 minutes ago, Solasa said:

Pam seems to love playing with her ass ๐Ÿ™‚ย She done any bigger than fingers? Dildo?

She is comfortable with cameras as being a repeater , she has varietyย with bating and not only dildos ๐Ÿ˜‰ and an excellent pussy eater ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is comfortable with cameras as being a repeater , she has varietyย with bating and not only dildos ๐Ÿ˜‰ and an excellent pussy eater ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‹

Ah sounds nice! I'm pretty recent sub (about 3 months I think) toย RLC so haven't seen her that much. Hoping she can continue getting close to Holly and Megan and show us and them her skillsย ๐Ÿ˜

2 minutes ago, Solasa said:

Ah sounds nice! I'm pretty recent sub (about 3 months I think) toย RLC so haven't seen her that much. Hoping she can continue getting close to Holly and Megan and show us and them her skillsย ๐Ÿ˜

Amalia would be the best being next to her as they are real life friends and perhaps symbiosis with Megan and Holly and Gina could be even greater , but in general she is nice for company โ˜บ๏ธ
ย 

If she isnโ€™t under the 85-90 days usual staying RLC rule , it will be a nice summer in the villa with her presence ๐Ÿ˜Ž