B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Beach time is 12:00-16:30/17:00 , from the beach it is the best place to post while sunbathing and because there’s no many people ( ladies 😂🤣 ) to watch some nice bodies or perhaps flirt some singles , the times will come in around 2-2,5 months period . 

I watch in the evening that’s why then the most of my posting ( my time here is +2 GMT or +1 CET ) 

If it makes you feel better i have 6 degrees and rain..with a forecast of more rain. guess what for tomorrow? I can tell you it wont be 20+degrees unless there is a tactical nuclear strike nearby > then i think sunblock might be required.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, mspanker said:

If it makes you feel better i have 6 degrees and rain..with a forecast of more rain. guess what for tomorrow? I can tell you it wont be 20+degrees unless there is a tactical nuclear strike nearby > then i think sunblock might be required.

If it was everywhere the same , it would be boring 😛 Spring / summer is coming for everyone at the northern hemisphere , for some it has already got warmer , for others it will be happening soon 😇

At the end , if where I live wasn’t warmer and suitable for holidays , many thousand jobs wouldn’t be created 😎 And no sunblocks to be sold for whoever is visiting 😁

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

- 6 C here and expecting 50 CM snow tonight.....