B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and as I'm one of the few in the Pam Fan club, i'd say take a look at her in the fitness room, sexy as hell in the biggest heels you'll ever see and quite a mover...Now shoot me down !!!!

Those heels gotta be 15-20 cm long dang 😲

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

megan wrapped in cling film and taking photos in the bathroom. Please explain.....😑 some sort of weight loss thingy?

Jasmin used to work out wrapped in the stuff why that girl thought she needed to lose weight is beyond me she was female perfection as she was

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Lookin at Pam in the fitness room, that must be good to have to use, better than the living room in B2, then I thought wouldn't it be nice if the B4 girls invited Radi over to use the room. She would absolutely love it!!

ya right and poof there goes the 4 foot camera closesness you cum to enjoy..... a 30 foot pussy shot of Radi.... thats why I never agree to her coming to the villa....  because she would live in the fitness room... 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya right and poof there goes the 4 foot camera closesness you cum to enjoy..... a 30 foot pussy shot of Radi.... thats why I never agree to her coming to the villa....  because she would live in the fitness room... 

mmmm good point, not thought of that.🥴

30 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and as I'm one of the few in the Pam Fan club, i'd say take a look at her in the fitness room, sexy as hell in the biggest heels you'll ever see and quite a mover...Now shoot me down !!!!

thanks ..thought it was , assumed it was ... Holly....  yes,  she is hooker hot... practicing as Holly does,  their stripper moves for non RLC Real Life ...Exhibitionist always,  not just our private treat here... never naive these girls...

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

The obsession with Radi didn't start till she started working out naked.  Doubt she would be doing that in the Villa fitness room.

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Looking at her moves and also Holly's, got to wonder if some of the girls work in strip clubs.