B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

38 minutes ago, omedo said:

I'll give you 4 facts and then let the speculations come...
Gina has given around 5000 euros to Cesar, she said it one of the nights when she was drunk and crying...
Cesar has fucked one of Zac's ex-girlfriends while he was in this relationship with Gina, Zac said so himself....
One of the fights that Luna and Zac had was because Cesar was flirting with Luna in a party and she didn't say anything...
Can Cesar be considered a criminal for organising illegal parties during the pandemic....
I don't mind guys visiting the apartements but I don't like Cesar and his environment and I've been saying that since he was with Sara.

As they say...'that's the guy in a nutshell'

Thx Omedo...

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...get their own couples place then if she still wants to be part of the project...They could've had the one Miru and Dantez are in now...😏

Gina and Curly in Prague ? 🤩🥳😱

5 hours ago, omedo said:

I'll give you 4 facts and then let the speculations come...
Gina has given around 5000 euros to Cesar, she said it one of the nights when she was drunk and crying...
Cesar has fucked one of Zac's ex-girlfriends while he was in this relationship with Gina, Zac said so himself....
One of the fights that Luna and Zac had was because Cesar was flirting with Luna in a party and she didn't say anything...
Can Cesar be considered a criminal for organising illegal parties during the pandemic....
I don't mind guys visiting the apartements but I don't like Cesar and his environment and I've been saying that since he was with Sara.

@ddhm You have any other questions why he's a parasite?

Thanks Omedo