B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

they moved PAM to the villa, FUCKING PAM, shes so dull

why not radi

sorry is anyone enjoying pam? am i wrong here

I like Pam, but you can't be wrong ..no one is right or wrong...each to his/her own as it were!!

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

They moved PAM to the villa, ... PAM, shes so dull.

Well maybe I am becoming a regular here because I can say with confidence "I remember when Pam joined"!   She was a bit shy at first if I am not mistaken.  But it seemed as time wore on she became more open and at times she was very sexy and people commented here on this.  I don't follow all the rooms that closely but I think she developed a connection to one the of the girls.  So yes, why crash that and start over in the villa?  It makes no sense.  And it is just a hunch but I am not sure the girls in the villa have the same potential to connect with Pam.  She could become the "Sera of the Villa" ... an outcast ... but she is nowhere near as a sourpuss as Sera is.   Really she has to focus on Holly and Megan as Gina has her hands full (and other things) and Nelly is in the middle of her own tryst.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well maybe I am becoming a regular here because I can say with confidence "I remember when Pam joined"!   She was a bit shy at first if I am not mistaken.  But it seemed as time wore on she became more open and at times she was very sexy and people commented here on this.  I don't follow all the rooms that closely but I think she developed a connection to one the of the girls.  So yes, why crash that and start over in the villa?  It makes no sense.  And it is just a hunch but I am not sure the girls in the villa have the same potential to connect with Pam.  She could become the "Sera of the Villa" ... an outcast ... but she is nowhere near as a sourpuss as Sera is.   Really she has to focus on Holly and Megan as Gina has her hands full (and other things) and Nelly is in the middle of her own tryst.

The account given a few days ago was that they needed to have Aleks vacant room occupied quickly - they couldn't move anyone in from elswhere so they offered it to Amalia and Amira but they didn't want to go. Pam stepped in to help out.

23 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The account given a few days ago was that they needed to have Aleks vacant room occupied quickly - they couldn't move anyone in from elswhere so they offered it to Amalia and Amira but they didn't want to go. Pam stepped in to help out.

This kinda makes one wonder why Alek left so soon to begin with...seemingly by her own choice and circumstances, and not because RLC needed her out.  Unless Oksi was supposed to move in, but backed out for some reason.

First ever group show with Ariana 😋😋 since the casting day of C&C .. With the stress and tension in B1 currently , I actually believe she enjoys this fun and it is also great for us viewers to fantasize her in another way also , apart from her unique and one of a kind orgasms 😇

It is also finally a way that she isn’t “ married “ to her phone for once . And maybe , maybe , she can talk some good things to Radi concerning these shows and she could be the next one paying the villa a visit .

Last but not least , did I say that this trio of girls ( Holly , Megan , Ariana ) are absolutely the definition of “ Devil’s desire “ 😈😈😈 😂🤣

Bring on Lucifer 😂🤣😂🤣

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First ever group show with Ariana 😋😋 since the casting day of C&C .. With the stress and tension in B1 currently , I actually believe she enjoys this fun and it is also great for us viewers to fantasize her in another way also , apart from her unique and of a kind orgasms 😇

It is also finally a way that she isn’t “ married “ to her phone for once . And maybe , maybe , she can talk some good things to Radi concerning these shows and she could be the next one paying the villa a visit .

Last but not least , did I say that this trip of girls ( Holly , Megan , Ariana ) are absolutely the definition of “ Devil’s desire “ 😈😈😈 😂🤣

Bring on Lucifer 😂🤣😂🤣

I think she has doen a few in between with Holly and Megan on that same bed, but maybe not so much as now. Though mostly just fooling around now playing that game.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think she has doen a few in between with Holly and Megan on that same bed, but maybe not so much as now. Though mostly just fooling around now playing that game.

Yes she has but I think only with Megan , can’t think all 3 of them , maybe a synchro dildo but  today it is another level of a show 😉😇... And also with Holly in B1 .. But such a group show like today , I can’t remember to be honest , if anyone can correct me , much appreciated ☺️😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes she has but I think only with Megan , can’t think all 3 of them , maybe a synchro dildo but  today it is another level of a show 😉😇... And also with Holly in B1 .. But such a group show like today , I can’t remember to be honest , if anyone can correct me , much appreciated ☺️😇

Have been at least one with all 3 but might have been mostly massage

And it is great to see the girls enjoying and having fun ( even for the bonus , I don’t mind 🥳 ) , this party on Saturday night seems that has rejuvenated Holly’s boredom and Ariana’s psychology ... A visit from Rocco at this period would be the perfect synchronization of welcoming the spring mood in B4 😉😆😋😋