B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd rather watch her empty bed than the Megan show...😏

Imagine if she had the UK  flag cover 😂 I think with the number of UK citizens here , Radi’s empty  bed could easily compete at the thumbnails of which is more popular with Leora’s empty apartment 😂🤣😂🤣😆😆

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think so .. then I will stop watching as I don’t like that .. but this fooling around on the bed, I am more than excited watching 😎😎😇😋😋

I have started swimming here and psychology on getting slowly tanned is carrying over my excitement 😂🤣😄😄😁😆

I suppose the weather is quite nice in Corfu you lucky bugger 😎

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I suppose the weather is quite nice in Corfu you lucky bugger 😎

😎😎🥳 Almost 25 Celsius , 4-5 hours swimming and tanning , thank you very much 😂🤣

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

give her time...fuck she has only been in the villa 5 days tops....are the knives out already??

and maybe she was forced to leave her friends she was obviously closer to and so on...

shes been in the other flat weeks and shes a trout

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😎😎🥳 Almost 25 Celsius , 4-5 hours swimming and tanning , thank you very much 😂🤣

not jealouus at all....grrrrr🤢 Really like your island and had some lovely holidays there. One day we might be allowed to leave this green and pleasant land and go somewhere else !!

Just now, neil_r549 said:

not jealouus at all....grrrrr🤢 Really like your island and had some lovely holidays there. One day we might be allowed to leave this green and pleasant land and go somewhere else !!

Always here and waiting to meet in person any fellow forum members 😇

2 hours ago, hexagon said:

they moved PAM to the villa, FUCKING PAM, shes so dull

why not radi

sorry is anyone enjoying pam? am i wrong here

Yes I enjoy her a lot from her first stay and of course now on her second stay, many others like her aswell. She is not dull, I know it can seem like that but she is not. And she just came from b2 where her friends is so she has to get used to b4 with the other girls, but she seems to get along fine with all of them already.

• Thanks 1