B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

Just now, ddhm said:

And it is great to see the girls enjoying and having fun ( even for the bonus , I don’t mind 🥳 ) , this party on Saturday night seems that has rejuvenated Holly’s boredom and Ariana’s psychology ... A visit from Rocco at this period would be the perfect synchronization of welcoming the spring mood in B4 😉😆😋😋

Ooh no not him hehe

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think she has doen a few in between with Holly and Megan on that same bed, but maybe not so much as now. Though mostly just fooling around now playing that game.

It is fun to watch at least and also the addition of another member of the cast ( except the ones in B4 ) , I think it makes it more entertained and fun to watch ☺️

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Ooh no not him hehe

I think he is a really cool guy , he makes Megan happy and also some great sex between them .. and who knows , maybe we get as viewers the long time teased group / threesome or more sessions 😁

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes she has but I think only with Megan , can’t think all 3 of them , maybe a synchro dildo but  today it is another level of a show 😉😇... And also with Holly in B1 .. But such a group show like today , I can’t remember to be honest , if anyone can correct me , much appreciated ☺️😇

It's basically another show in Megan's room, like all the shows in Megans room...and the synchro dildo show will follow after a short interlude of real life chat...😏

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's basically another show in Megan's room, like all the shows in Megans room...and the synchro dildo show will follow after a short interlude of real life chat...😏

If one watches tomorrow they'll likely see it again.   :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think so .. then I will stop watching as I don’t like that .. but this fooling around on the bed, I am more than excited watching 😎😎😇😋😋

I have started swimming here and psychology on getting slowly tanned is carrying over my excitement 😂🤣😄😄😁😆

The thing is that a chance of having Aleksandra eating Ariana has been lost , let’s hope to a future encounter of the two , even if it looks highly unlikely to happen . 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Are those dildos and vibrators I see on the bed...😏

Ok, I'm off to tuck Radi in...

She’s taking a shower , you need to wait a bit more 🤓😏

1 hour ago, hexagon said:

they moved PAM to the villa, FUCKING PAM, shes so dull

why not radi

sorry is anyone enjoying pam? am i wrong here

give her time...fuck she has only been in the villa 5 days tops....are the knives out already??

and maybe she was forced to leave her friends she was obviously closer to and so on...

• Upvote 1