Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

so a party at Ceasers tomorrow night oh there wont be a lot of drugs there but i wonder why Bogdan would not go unless its another planned night for N and M to have fun if you know what i mean ,edited i wonder if Daniel will be there him and Martina really hit it off the last time they were at a party together 😀

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so a party at Ceasers tomorrow night oh there wont be a lot of drugs there but i wonder why Bogdan would not go unless its another planned night for N and M to have fun if you know what i mean ,edited i wonder if Daniel will be there him and Martina really hit it off the last time they were at a party together 😀

I think it's a Covid party...:dodgy:

I'll be very surprised if Alberto and Boggy are happy for them to go...and I'm not really talking about the relationship between Martina and Nelly here...It's not just Covid they could all be spreading at the party...🥴

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be very surprised if Alberto and Boggy are happy for them to go...and I'm not really talking about the relationship between Martina and Nelly here...It's not just Covid they could all be spreading at the party...🥴

who would have believed it if you said just a few months back that Martina would be going with her lesbian lover and most likely spending the night at a party thats loaded with drugs and maybe covid hosted by Ceaser of all people i dont think many people would have believed it 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

what are you suggesting Naga you would not be talking about maybe them spreading their legs at the party would you and i am not talking about the relationship between M and N either

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what are you suggesting Naga you would not be talking about maybe them spreading their legs at the party would you and i am not talking about the relationship between M and N either

That had crossed my mind after I typed it, and thought about editing and clarifying it as 'certain substances', but thought I'd just leave it and see who picked up on it 1st lol! 🤣

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That had crossed my mind after I typed it, and thought about editing and clarifying it as 'certain substances', but thought I'd just leave it and see who picked up on it 1st lol! 🤣

i just figured the drugs were a certainty but M and N all drunk and drugged up around a bunch of guys like Ceaser  Zac and boytoy Daniel and who knows who else and neither of their men there that could be interesting

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i just figured the drugs were a certainty but M and N all drunk and drugged up around a bunch of guys like Ceaser  Zac and boytoy Daniel and who knows who else and neither of their men there that could be interesting

I have noticed significantly more interaction between Ceasar and Nelly. It has occurred mostly during dancing. I also observed their apparent interaction to support to Ceasar and Gina after the fight. I thought it unusual at the time since I can only recall Nelly and Bogdan devoting time an attention to anyone who was a non resident since Efrim.  

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I have noticed significantly more interaction between Ceasar and Nelly. It has occurred mostly during dancing. I also observed their apparent interaction to support to Ceasar and Gina after the fight. I thought it unusual at the time since I can only recall Nelly and Bogdan devoting time an attention to anyone who was a non resident since Efrim.  

Obviously a Cesar, Gina and Nelly 3 some tomorrow off screen then...🤣

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously a Cesar, Gina and Nelly 3 some tomorrow off screen then...🤣

dont forget Martina oh thats right she will be with Zac or boytoy lol,oh come on now i am sure M and N will have maybe a couple of drinks and both be home and in bed by curfew 🤣

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dont forget Martina oh thats right she will be with Zac or boytoy lol,oh come on now i am sure M and N will have maybe a couple of drinks and both be home and in bed by curfew 🤣

I wish that I had your talent in managing trolls who attempt to use sarcasm unskillfully.  

• Haha 1

I still find it very astonishing where and who amedo gets all the information from. I once asked a Spanish friend of mine to listen to M‘s and A‘s conversations and he said it was rather difficult to understand them. Anyway, so far all his prophecies have come true. If Martina really joined these three spooners and dullards on Saturday I would be really disappointed and frustrated. I always defended Martina because I thought she was different. But she’s determined to accomplish her „Russianisation“. 

• Upvote 1