Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You Kids, as soon as I find my glasses I'm going to.......ah........er........hum.......what was I doing? 😖

let me guess when you were young to be a voyeur you had to walk five miles up hill both ways just look in a window 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

nice to know that there's a fun crowd here, sharp and witty.

Doesn't take a whole lot of brains to call someone a dumbass fucker. Just use your brains and try to say some intelligent.

• Upvote 1

Back to Martina.  I can't reconcile the meal times in Spain. Martina and Alberto have a big meal at 9:30pm. They mull around for a half hour, then to bed!  In the US, big meal is supper/dinner , 6pm-7pm.  I guess every country has its different meal times. 

I do get a kick spotting US items.  Heinz Ketchup , Philadelphia Cream Cheese, TV programing. I have spotted some home fixit shows....Windy City Rehab, Boise Boys, Good Bones. A few nights ago, Martina in bed with her laptop. I am told she was watching The Cleveland Show. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Torna a Martina. Non riesco a conciliare i tempi dei pasti in Spagna. Martina e Alberto fanno un pasto abbondante alle 21:30. Rimuginano per mezz'ora, poi a letto! Negli Stati Uniti, il pasto principale è la cena / cena, dalle 18:00 alle 19:00. Immagino che ogni paese abbia i suoi orari dei pasti diversi. 

Mi piace vedere gli articoli degli Stati Uniti. Heinz Ketchup, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, programmazione TV. Ho notato alcuni spettacoli di riparazioni casalinghe ... Windy City Rehab, Boise Boys, Good Bones. Qualche sera fa, Martina a letto con il suo portatile. Mi è stato detto che stava guardando il Cleveland Show. 

In Spagna la giornata comincia tardi i negozi non aprono prima delle 10 del mattino, e quindi finisce tardi si cena alle 21,30-22,30 più tardi che qui in Italia, nostante abbiamo lo stesso fuso orario

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Back to Martina.  I can't reconcile the meal times in Spain. Martina and Alberto have a big meal at 9:30pm. They mull around for a half hour, then to bed!  In the US, big meal is supper/dinner , 6pm-7pm.  I guess every country has its different meal times. 

I do get a kick spotting US items.  Heinz Ketchup , Philadelphia Cream Cheese, TV programing. I have spotted some home fixit shows....Windy City Rehab, Boise Boys, Good Bones. A few nights ago, Martina in bed with her laptop. I am told she was watching The Cleveland Show. 

I have noticed over time they have a HUGE interest in the Simpsons.  They used watch it all the time.  Smith (Kitty & Smith) is watching it now.  It's actually quite amusing to see American shows where the voices are completely different due to the translation voiceovers.  The Simpsons just sounds weird!

25 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I have noticed over time they have a HUGE interest in the Simpsons.  They used watch it all the time.  Smith (Kitty & Smith) is watching it now.  It's actually quite amusing to see American shows where the voices are completely different due to the translation voiceovers.  The Simpsons just sounds weird!

And that’s why all these countries that original content is dubbed , they can’t learn so easily the English ( Italy , Spain , France , Germany , Austria , Poland ) language and to name a few of the countries that have this issue . 

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Is it me (in US Eastern time zone) or has Martina been at home less and less lately?

At school more?  A bit maybe.  Tell ya what though... watching her in the shower singing and dancing around will NEVER get old!!

• Upvote 1