B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

Bogdan is a bitch ass motherfucker too for allowing him to stay. i cannot say i am surprised that this is condoned by RLC just as they did with Lev and Efrim. At least back then, they would put the apartment UM or suspend the person. Now it seems, if the woman is ok with it then RLC is ok. This some low life shit just one step above child abuse. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know about that, Radi went to sleep as soon as she hit the bed.

There’s still the morning and breakfast , we also don’t know if they have spoken during the time she has been there . I’ve read that she was taking a tour , I won’t be surprised if we see her in the gym early morning exercising 😉😇

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They gave a Effem a deluxe penthouse in St Petersburg after he hit Diane.  RLC won't do shit.  Besides she was wailing on him and was defending himself.

heard Paul abused Leora never watched them enough to know it for a fact again just going by what i heard and just look at the apt they got upgraded to

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Care to show evidence of that?

Let me guess... somehow you're the only one who've seen it and you have a video that you can't share?

he could give us a timestamp and a camera but he won't

he could even post a link

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i went over the replay he hit her three times all open handed and he started it he hit her first it was not much of a hit but it was enough to set Gina off and it went to hell after that

I didn't see it but, Emmett is usually trustworthy so I may watch it later...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i went over the replay he hit her three times all open handed and he started it he hit her first it was not much of a hit but it was enough to set Gina off and it went to hell after that

it was nothing in comparison to what Gina did 😄

• Thanks 1