B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC will do nothing about this sad to say and if Gina is okay about it i am afraid we have not seen the last of asswipe i mean curly thats a insult to asswipes lol

The dude is a fucking sleazeball but let's not act like Gina hasn't been a hot mess for a minute. They "deserve" each other at this point.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

The dude is a fucking sleazeball but let's not act like Gina hasn't been a hot mess for a minute. They "deserve" each other at this point.

yeah, unfortunately it's not a healthy relationship, but that's true for most relationships nowadays. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

They would have pulled the feed first...:smile: Don't give them any ideas for future entertainment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, unfortunately it's not a healthy relationship, but that's true for most relationships nowadays. 

That's a cynical thing to say. But clearly your right to say it, relationships are no different  now. The all require work, tolerance and love...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

If you're with a woman who can hit you hard & often to draw blood make sure there are no cameras around.😊

i bet Gina could land a good punch if she wanted too she is actually a big girl i would have to look up at her,i think she might be the tallest ever on RLC at i figure about 5ft 10 inches but thats short compared to my personal favorite amazon Leia that girl was way over 6 ft tall i figured she was about 6ft 4 inches at least damn that was a lot of woman and she was beautiful as hell she looked like she could have been Kami's sister

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's up to the people involved to pick what kind of foundation they want to build a relationship up onto... in that case it's been a shaky one from the start.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

That's up to the people involved to pick what kind of foundation they want to build a relationship up onto... in that case it's been a shaky one from the start.

you are absolutely right. It doesn't seem like they are going to live together happily ever after.  🙄

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i bet Gina could land a good punch if she wanted too she is actually a big girl i would have to look up at her,i think she might be the tallest ever on RLC at i figure about 5ft 10 inches but thats short compared to my personal favorite amazon Leia that girl was way over 6 ft tall i figured she was about 6ft 4 inches at least damn that was a lot of woman and she was beautiful as hell she looked like she could have been Kami's sister

I 've thinking all day about how beautiful Kami was. :heart: Thanks for mentioning her..

• Like 1

@vanillajohnNah, this is only some pseudo-fight 😏

It is locked and I can’t quote you , I haven’t been reading all posts so as to know if alladino said something , it will take some time , but it would be interesting to know his opinion after a “pseudo dancing show “ with lots of alcohol which led to the fight between the couple . 

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

even he is crying now, thought he was being kicked out for good I guess

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

nice to see they have made up 👍

Things like this ( unfortunately ) happen , we have the luxury of our devices to watch it . There’s no excuse of what anyone did to the other , violence is already something that anyone condemns , whatever happened though it is pure reaction of two people that have feelings , whatever feelings these are . Indifference would have made nothing to happen , so , she beating him , him packing and pushing her to the bed , totally unforgiven but real as it couldn’t be more . 

I am sure that everyone is aware that in the whole world , due to lockdown and curfew and restrictions , domestic violence and incidents such the one which we saw , are more than 100% increased , everywhere . So , before we throw them both to the fire ,it is wise to think about all reasons which lead to an action . A total big mistake that both understood and that’s why they tried to make up . However , arguing like this , it will happen again and I believe that this relation won’t last much long . 

So , quarrels and arguments will never stop happening , K&S have almost every day . We are the judges here but as it seems , the ones who are involved and should find the solution together , they did . 

• Upvote 2