B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

il y a 45 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

J'ai écrit à RLC sur ce qui s'est passé. Je leur ai dit que s'ils ne font rien, cela signifie qu'ils approuvent ce genre de comportement. Je ne sais pas si vous vous souvenez de ce qui s'est passé avec Karla dans cette même pièce ... était moins violent et ils ont été expulsés immédiatement. J'espère qu'ils feront quelque chose et prendront des mesures! S'ils approuvent et ne font rien, j'annulerai mon adhésion de 6 ans ... En attendant leur réponse 

Moi , j' ai annulé le mien  car je sais déjà qu'ils ne feront rien comme d'habitude et comme je n'aime pas ces deux crétins , le plus géné s'en va .

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Hope they do something and take action! If they approve and do nothing, I will cancel my 6 year membership ... pending their response 

I do not have a replay sub so wondering if they put the fight on REPLAY?  This would be even worse than doing nothing, i.e. they are promoting it.

I did not see it.  But to me, the fact they were back in bed together by end of the night, kinda tells me this was a big to do about nothing.  I am zero tolerance with regard to any violence so yes this should be addressed in some way.  Wondering if the "this is all show" crowd thinks the fight was a made up show?

I am not a big fan of Caesar but at least Gina/Caesar are on the top 5 "real things on RLC" list along with Nelly/Martina, Linda/Tibor, Kitty/Smith, etc.  It's a short list.  And I recognize some would debate who is on this list and still others would say they are all "shows". 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:
12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

** B4

Now let's see . . . . . 

▪️ The covid virus won't touch the place, with a 10-foot pole

▪️ Daily sinful behaviours

▪️ Marriage/relationship wrecking

▪️ And now violent activity

Jeez, can it get any worse?  🤣 ....probably

C'mon Bogdan, where are you?  Time for a crackdown 😮

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I do not have a replay sub so wondering if they put the fight on REPLAY?  This would be even worse than doing nothing, i.e. they are promoting it.

I did not see it.  But to me, the fact they were back in bed together by end of the night, kinda tells me this was a big to do about nothing.  I am zero tolerance with regard to any violence so yes this should be addressed in some way.  Wondering if the "this is all show" crowd thinks the fight was a made up show?

I am not a big fan of Caesar but at least Gina/Caesar are on the top 5 "real things on RLC" list along with Nelly/Martina, Linda/Tibor, Kitty/Smith, etc.  It's a short list.  And I recognize some would debate who is on this list and still others would say they are all "shows". 

The fight IS still on replay, Jennifer...if they were gonna remove it it would've gone by now. There's no way it was a made up show...100% genuine and got pretty nasty...

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

so if I understand, YOU APPROVED what he did tonite ?? 

I don't approve what Gina and Curly did. but I am merely a viewer, my approval or disapproval of their actions would not change anything, they are both adults and they are responsible for their actions. all I am saying is they were both in fault, and Gina was more aggressive. and that's purely based on facts and my observation, not jealousy and personal agenda. you on the other hand are just ready to blame Curly no matter what the facts are. because you hate him, and you want him out. you are just another fake feminist who gets outraged by anything and everything. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't approve what Gina and Curly did. but I am merely a viewer, my approval or disapproval of their actions would not change anything, they are both adults and they are responsible for their actions. all I am saying is they were both in fault, and Gina was more aggressive. and that's purely based on facts and my observation, not jealousy and personal agenda. you on the other hand are just ready to blame Curly no matter what the facts are. because you hate him, and you want him out. you are just another fake feminist who gets outraged by anything and everything. 

I dislike Curly with a passion too, but I agree that Gina was the more aggressive. I also believe Curly was trying desperately not to lose his rag, in view of all the cams. What would've transpired off cam is anyone's guess...🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Boggy should put Curly on the grill...🤣

Would leave a sour taste in your mouth after.

I see hes back in HIS room with Gina.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1