B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Here, steady on there!  Pam and Gina will be staying - the rest can go (the average-looking ones) ... and that B4 near-resident, Martina, can go back to her own apartment, with Alberto and the dogs.  BTW, I don't think Nelly will be leaving B4, anytime soon.

N&B are in B4 to stay!!

It could just be a funny coincidence the girls all left to meet up somewhere about the same exact time Ceaser was going to have his canceled party last weekend ,anyone else think this could be another attempt at that party,its funny we had no heads up on this one the translators have been pretty good at picking up on something this big i mean every Bara girl but Monica and the 2 B5 girls all dressed to kill and meeting off cam it must be something big

It could also be that today is salary and bonus payment day, these girls do not have a normal employment contract, so payment is certainly made in cash, then they will certainly pay taxes.

12 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Here, steady on there!  Pam and Gina will be staying - the rest can go (the average-looking ones) ... and that B4 near-resident, Martina, can go back to her own apartment, with Alberto and the dogs.  BTW, I don't think Nelly will be leaving B4, anytime soon.

By the looks of it none of them will...😒

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

It could just be a funny coincidence the girls all left to meet up somewhere about the same exact time Ceaser was going to have his canceled party last weekend ,anyone else think this could be another attempt at that party,its funny we had no heads up on this one the translators have been pretty good at picking up on something this big i mean every Bara girl but Monica and the 2 B5 girls all dressed to kill and meeting off cam it must be something big

No