Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guests morning sex,Jan 31 in category Sex on realm Elliot & Leya camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

that's one of her many sessions lol she also fucked another guy there 😄

I recognise her as a brunette. Two girls visited. One left. This one didn't.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dp7 said:

Elliots behaviour to leya is awful and she looks so sad but also i have to say wow that little girl has great tits

Having said what i said previously (humour allegedly lol) He is just shitting on Leya really and treating her very badly why could she not be included in a threesome? She's gonna be almost all night on her own. Not good.

Agree about the tits,seeing her in the living room earlier didn't think she had any :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Having said what i said previously (humour allegedly lol) He is just shitting on Leya really and treating her very badly why could she not be included in a threesome? She's gonna be almost all night on her own. Not good.

Agree about the tits,seeing her in the living room earlier didn't think she had any :biggrin:

There was not anything sexual between them til now. Seems they do some kind of naked sit-in 😂

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I agree with you. I remember also Elliots reaction when Leya played with Eric and Layla when he couldnt get hard. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dp7 said:

I agree with you. I remember also Elliots reaction when Leya played with Eric and Layla when he couldnt get hard. 

Leyla's been on her own now for over 2 1/2 hrs and they ain't even started fucking yet. Fucking ignorant really on dickheads part.

• Like 2

Now this is being just dam right fucking ignorant and insulting. Sat in the bedroom having a bloody feast leaving Leya all on her own. Absolutely disgusting. I don't use this word very often but......What a cunt!!!!!.

bandicam 2021-05-04 22-39-10-204.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Now this is being just dam right fucking ignorant and insulting. Sat in the bedroom having a bloody feast leaving Leya all on her own. Absolutely disgusting.

bandicam 2021-05-04 22-39-10-204.jpg

Totally agree... Stupid move from them 😒

• Like 4