Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...he had a face like a slapped arse most if the time...😒

I think he cared about Masha and they were really loving one another . But I think it was a relationship that had nothing to give to both of them anymore . They had tried all , they even changed partners , relationship as a trio . It was time for both of them to break out and move on . I believe that this is the best Masha we see since she broke up ( of course if the virus hadn’t hit , she would have even more socializing with friends , perhaps more lovers and generally a crazy life of a single woman at her 30s ☺️

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It brought on desperation that makes her fuck almost anyone that walks through the door.  :biggrin:

It’s nice that she acts like a man ... we want to fuck as many when  we are single and be Casanovas , she does the same .. the problem is , as i have said repeatedly , that the men are presented like the wildest and best fuckers and don’t know what else to say and the women like the biggest whores because they want to fuck everyday another guy 😂🤣

Bullshit I say 

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

so life is
If it hadn't been Dasha, maybe it would have been someone else
I think Sasha needs someone like Dasha to show him where to go
Masha can be glad that it turned out that way

That's their doing whether things go good or bad they made their choices and have to live with it.

Personally I don't see what the girls saw in Sasha he's not the most attractive guy.  The only thing he had actually going for him was that 10"+ growth between his legs.  

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s nice that she acts like a man ... we want to fuck as many when  we are single and be Casanovas , she does the same .. the problem is , as i have said repeatedly , that the men are presented like the wildest and best fuckers and don’t know what else to say and the women like the biggest whores because they want to fuck everyday another guy 😂🤣

Bullshit I say 

To each their own.   I had my fun days when I was young.  Been there done it and got the T-Shirt.  :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

so life is
If it hadn't been Dasha, maybe it would have been someone else
I think Sasha needs someone like Dasha to show him where to go
Masha can be glad that it turned out that way

Could happen to anyone.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

To each their own.   I had my fun days when I was young.  Been there done it and got the T-Shirt.  :biggrin:

I still do 😂🤣😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

10"+ growth between his legs.  

not only
He knew how to talk to women (and he could listen)
I think now of how quickly he got Eva to bed back then (to talk ...?)
But I think Dasha is now leading him with a firm hand ... and that's a good thing

I always believe that the biggest desire for Masha will always be Dick / top knot .. I think this man was for her the absolute alpha male .. I think she could have an orgasm after an orgasm for him , I believe no one has fucked her as she wanted except him . I think she would submit to any of his desires and me personally , no matter how much I like(d) Jane , Masha and Dick could be one of the most amazing couples . But living in Rome and Dick becoming part of Masha’s social circle .. this would be great . 

• Upvote 1

By the way:
Sasha and Dasha are currently traveling through Russia, previously they lived on the eastern shore of the Adriatic for a while
At the weekend there was a "veterans meeting" with the two of them in Petersburg, I think.

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

By the way:
Sasha and Dasha are currently traveling through Russia, previously they lived on the eastern shore of the Adriatic for a while
At the weekend there was a "veterans meeting" with the two of them in Petersburg, I think.

Good to know they are still together , they seemed a good match ☺️

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Nessuno conosce la verità, credo a parte questi 3. Qualunque cosa sia stata portata al forum come conoscenza condivisa, porta Masha ad essere l'unico responsabile perché non si curava di Sasha e Sasha non le piaceva. La mia opinione è che dopo il primo anno davvero difficile senza di lui (o con una relazione intorno a lei), essendo single ne ha beneficiato, sia personalmente che professionalmente. Penso che la separazione l'abbia resa buona. 

La verita’ l’ha raccontata proprio Masha, Hanno voluto provare il sesso a tre con Dasha, ma e’ successo che Sasha e Dasha hanno iniziato a scopare da soli,  e passare del tempo insieme senza Masha, e si sono innamorati. Poi RLC ha detto A Masha che se non stava piu’ insieme a Sasha, allora se ne sarebbe dovuta andare e lasciare l’appartamento a loro, Masha non voleva andar via, e ha chiesto se poteva rimanere soltanto lei, RLC era d’accordo, e dopo giorni di discussioni con Sasha e Dasha, finalmente hanno lasciato la casa a Masha.

• Like 1