Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

great cop out Moos....you're the best at it!!

It is not me who makes the rules, I only apply them, like the other moderators 
it's just that I am connected at the moment and not the others 😁

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're a joke as are the others!

Do you need some time outside the forum?
Do me a favor, stop wasting hard time on this forum seeing that you don't like anything, RLC doesn't please you, you don't like the participants, you don't like the forum and moderators
Do something constructive in your life and apply the advice you try to give to others, you tell them to stop their RLC subscription all the time, so apply that to your personal case and stop coming to this forum
please take this into consideration

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do me a favor, stop wasting hard time on this forum seeing that you don't like anything, RLC doesn't please you, you don't like the participants, you don't like the forum and moderators
Do something constructive in your life and apply the advice you try to give to others, you tell them to stop their RLC subscription all the time, so apply that to your personal case and stop coming to this forum

For what?  Why do I deserve any time outside the forum?  I could give you numerous examples of people that are far worse with their words than I am with mine!!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So in plain english, fook off! and take your vitriol else where. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For what?  Why do I deserve any time outside the forum?  I could give you numerous examples of people that are far worse with their words than I am with mine!!

I have also seen members who have been banned for less disrespect to the moderators than you, because personally I think your words were said directly for this purpose
Now that you know this, it's up to you to make the right decisions

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I have also seen members who have been banned for less disrespect to the moderators than you, because personally I think your words were said directly for this purpose

be more specific about the words you speak of?

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

this site lets guys like him stay on here to long,i have not always been a angel and had 4 warnings from the mods myself but i never came on here with the sole purpose of putting down all subscribers and just calling the girls every name under the sun now there is a guy telling us that we have no women and we are pathetic  just for enjoying RLC i wont name names but it begins with Scotland they contribute nothing and in a lot of cases are not even subs of RLC  so why not just ban them my list of guys to ignore is getting pretty long

• Upvote 4

Anyone know why Martina has been indicating that her bits are sore?  Did she and Nelly get into it again and leave her with a raw puss? 🤣  She just had a shower (never get sick of watching her dance in the shower) and just before she acted like she was in discomfort there again.