Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Sobre la declaración anterior, Martina le dijo a Alberto que si quería hacerlo con este tipo, ¿tuvo la oportunidad de hacerlo en su casa todos los viernes por la noche? ¿Lo entendí bien? ¿Ella dijo que? Ahora sabemos con quién está cada viernes por la noche. ¿Entonces ella invita al chico a su casa y salen a caminar después de la cena? Yo diría que hacer parte podría estar muy cerca. Martina es una pieza de trabajo, cada vez menos atractiva. 

Maybe Martina can change the guy because Lluis, as he is called, likes meat more than fish... and as @emnvsaid, I haven't heard Martina say that either.
Besides, it seems that for some people, every time a guest appears and they don't fuck in front of the cameras, it means they do it outside the apartement, simply ridiculous.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, yelt said:

About the statement above, Martina told Alberto if she wanted to do this guy she's had the chance to do him at his place every Friday night?  Did I get that right?  She said that? Now we know who she is with every Friday night. So she invites the guy over to her place and they go for a walk after dinner of lunch?  I would say that doing part might be close behind.  Martina is a piece of work, becoming less and less attractive. 

This is rumour mongering. Malicious.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, omedo said:

Maybe Martina can change the guy because Lluis, as he is called, likes meat more than fish... and as @emnvsaid, I haven't heard Martina say that either.
Besides, it seems that for some people, every time a guest appears and they don't fuck in front of the cameras, it means they do it outside the apartement, simply ridiculous.

Since Martina has fucked Nelly in front of camera repeatedly , everyone wants to see her doing more , if she did it with Nelly , she can do it with everyone . As long as the voyeur’s imagination can be satisfied by creating the ideal fairy tale scenario in his mind , nothing can be done to reverse the thoughts that many have developed . 

Don’t forget also that few people actually know Martina , the majority have started observing her since the Barcelona visiting . Let’s say that what we can’t have , we wish to see it happening with anyone else so as to “ identify “ ourselves with that other person and fantasize that “ hey , he is doing her ,I could do her if I got the chance easily “ . 

We need as fans of Martina to observe and watch her as we know her so many years and embrace the new things we have been seeing by her lately ,  whoever believes whatever ( that she fucks anyone , anywhere ) , don’t spoil them the fairy tale , it is what keeps them  curious and entertained  . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

We need as fans of Martina to observe and watch her as we know her so many years and embrace the new things we have been seeing by her lately

Although I knew this, reading DDHM just now really brings home for me the point that some of you have watched Martina for quite some time.  I just joined at the beginning of Nelly/Martina.  Has she ever been on cam with anyone other than Alberto?   For me, these two are exciting.  But I can just imagine how exciting it is for someone who has seen her make love to Alberto like they do ... for years ... and then have a "break out" moment with Nelly.  That has to be very exciting.  Perhaps like seeing a good friend find "true love" or have one of those "life changing moments".

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Truly rich indeed.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Let's make one thing very clear: Harley, myself, and several other people here are worth more than a million of the likes of you.  So don't dare come in here attacking the good guys of the forum; the straight talkers, the truth tellers, the ones who tell it like it is - the ones with some moral fiber (more of these kind of people are badly needed here).  We have every right to call out the saddoes and wrongdoers.  We are the ones with the guts to say what needs to be said.  Too many people here are afraid to speak up (go against the grain) about the the things that are blatently wrong - there are certain bullies (such as you) who try to silence them.

You care nothing about the worldwide covid-19 crisis that is here and now ... you care nothing about the 3,000,000 global dead ... you care nothing about the millions of people who've lost loved ones - as long as you see your little, tawdry, covid-breaking, sex shows, that's all that matters to you. You happily watched a woman break Italian law, 3 nights in a row, last weekend - and it didn't trouble your conscience (oh wait!  You don't have one). You glorified the event, you encouraged it, you egged things on - in effect, you were an accessary to the crime.                                                                                            

Don't kid yourself, you make no positive contribution to the forum, except flooding sexually-charged threads with a deluge of sad, covid-ignoring, sexually-desperate drivel, just as you did last weekend i.e. the Masha, law-breaking, superspreader event - go back and read the copious jaw-dropping comments you made ... PATHETIC - UTTERLY PATHETIC !  The expression 'Get a life' comes to mind.

SO DON'T DARE COME IN BAD-MOUTHING THOSE OF US WHO CARE ABOUT THE FORUM IN A POSITIVE WAY . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T TAKE THE PLACE TOO SERIOUSLY . .  .  THOSE OF US WHO TREAT IT AS A SOAP OPERA AND JUST LIKE TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN WITH THINGS . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T DRAG THE PLACE INTO THE GUTTER

Thank you SR, I couldn't have said it any better myself!!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

So it seems that super-charged Taco has been getting up to mischief lately; no surprises there, I've always said that dog was out of control.  His latest piece of handiwork, the sofa, took a chunk out of it - unacceptable behaviour!  He's destroying M&A's home - hey!  I thought that was Nelly's job. Time to ship the little bugger off to canine bootcamp; they won't be long in teaching him some discipline and respect for other people's property.  BTW, what the hell is he doing running around in that blue wooly-jumper thingy 🤣 It can't be THAT cold in Barcelona, they're far enough south in Europe?  Is he wearing it for a bet, or what? 🤣.  I shall be monitoring his modus operandi over the coming weeks, for signs of behavioural improvement. 🧐 

LMAO....too funny!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Although I knew this, reading DDHM just now really brings home for me the point that some of you have watched Martina for quite some time.  I just joined at the beginning of Nelly/Martina.  Has she ever been on cam with anyone other than Alberto?   For me, these two are exciting.  But I can just imagine how exciting it is for someone who has seen her make love to Alberto like they do ... for years ... and then have a "break out" moment with Nelly.  That has to be very exciting.  Perhaps like seeing a good friend find "true love" or have one of those "life changing moments".

The only affair I am aware of prior to Nelly's was with a British girl and it ended by February 14 💘a year ago.

It was totally off-camera, but Martina shared with Alberto (and us) a lot of details.

She had a bad time in the end, because everything ended abruptly.

• Thanks 3

il y a 3 minutes, emnv a dit :

The only affair I am aware of prior to Nelly's was with a British girl and it ended by February 14 💘a year ago.

It was totally off-camera, but Martina shared with Alberto (and us) a lot of details.

She had a bad time in the end, because everything ended abruptly.

Bert is even more of a mug, let's all give martina a big hug for the abrupt ending of the affair🙄

• Upvote 1