Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

18 hours ago, budda said:

Sorry @ashleyxyzbut I couldn't name all the CC members; I wrote the first ones that came to mind. I'm sure you would have a lot more attention for the lovely Barbie too.

Haha, just messing with you budda, as you already know. But the choices you made couldn't get the job done, Robwin, just in ,Jabbath, letsdothis, . Some woukd fall asleep, others would cum in 5 seconds after entering. Some would look at Barbies beautiful body and just blow their loads on the floor, etc etce.  JUST KIDDIND MY FRIENDSS!!!!!!! And if you see this Barbie, it could be any woman, your name just came up. Please, please don't take offense. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, just messing with you budda, as you already know. But the choices you made couldn't get the job done, Robwin, just in ,Jabbath, letsdothis, . Some woukd fall asleep, others would cum in 5 seconds after entering. Some would look at Barbies beautiful body and just blow their loads on the floor, etc etce.  JUST KIDDIND MY FRIENDSS!!!!!!! And if you see this Barbie, it could be any woman, your name just came up. Please, please don't take offense. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Behave Ash, none of that applies to me. I'd be to busy trying to find my wee boaby.🔬🔭

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hope you ain't wearing Guy out now you seem to have recovered Ash :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1