B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

29 minutes ago, mspanker said:

true, i think that is an example of bad judgement in the Holly/Daniel moment. One i reckon she regrets as she hid on Megs bed until he left. Dont think he has been back? Might of burnt that bridge.

Never been my thing  smoking ,so i cannot relate to it, not even tobacco.

not just talking about Holy but didnt Daniel have all three of the B2 girls at one point not at once of course and the list of girls Ceaser has had on here is impressive to say the least

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Maybe this discussion convinces the few people who still weren't convinced that Bogdan and Nelly manage the flats in Barcelona, anyway it's strange that Nelly allows that asshole of Gina's boyfriend to live in B4 and doesn't allow Masha to bring a boyfriend, maybe Masha's boyfriend doesn't provide enough drugs like Cesar, Masha is a bit anarchic, Nelly on the other hand is a person who plans everything, maybe she's afraid he'll take away the limelight, after the real story with Martina

The discussion provides no evidence N&B has any control over what happens in the Barca apartments.  At this point I am no fan of Nelly's but she has the absolute right to dictate to her guest what she will or will not allow as her host.  Masha has no rights to any of the RLC apartments other than her own.  As much as I dislike FS, he is there as Gina's guest and any of the other tenants have the same right to have guest.  Masha as Nelly's guest cannot in turn decide to invite additional guest without the host's (Nelly's) permission.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, mspanker said:

true, i think that is an example of bad judgement in the Holly/Daniel moment. One i reckon she regrets as she hid on Megs bed until he left. Dont think he has been back? Might of burnt that bridge.

Never been my thing  smoking ,so i cannot relate to it, not even tobacco.

Who was Daniel again? I forgot. Nevermind he was Olivia's bf when she was in b2 right ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The discussion provides no evidence N&B has any control over what happens in the Barca apartments.  At this point I am no fan of Nelly's but she has the absolute right to dictate to her guest what she will or will not allow as her host.  Masha has no rights to any of the RLC apartments other than her own.  As much as I dislike FS, he is there as Gina's guest and any of the other tenants have the same right to have guest.  Masha as Nelly's guest cannot in turn decide to invite additional guest without the host's (Nelly's) permission.

I think Mash will simply say ''this is my boyfriend'' and that will be that. Nell doesn't do confrontation as far as I can see, thus the permanent grin/smile/smirk on her face. She loves everyone, right? LOL

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who was Daniel again? I forgot. Nevermind he was Olivia's bf when she was in b2 right ?

before my time sorry, just from the new years party when he got Holly in bed.

big floppy head of hair is about all i remember, i just dont think he has been back since

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

not just talking about Holy but didnt Daniel have all three of the B2 girls at one point not at once of course and the list of girls Ceaser has had on here is impressive to say the least

Daniel,dont know but yeah Ceaser has a long list, been talked about before.

Fair play to him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think Mash will simply say ''this is my boyfriend'' and that will be that. Nell doesn't do confrontation as far as I can see, thus the permanent grin/smile/smirk on her face. She loves everyone, right? LOL

There's also no open bed for them besides the one in N&B's room.  Nelly and/or Bogdan probably didn't feel comfortable with having a stranger sleeping with them.

Edited:  The only other accommodation I would have offered is this so called off cam apartment for them to stay in.

Edited by Lurkker

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

There's also no open bed for them besides the one in N&B's room.  Nelly and/or Bogdan probably didn't feel comfortable with having a stranger sleeping with them.

Could be, I was thinking L&A slept there the other night but they are not strangers

3 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

moche 54 tu parles de culture ? Tu ne doutes de rien, tu n'as pas froid aux yeux, j'aimerais que l'on compare nos cursus, je rigolerai bien !

Tu es aussi prétentieux que t'on mentor B c'est tout dire !

Si c'était ceux qui avaient fait le plus d'étude qui étaient les plus intelligents, cela se saurait 😁

il ne faut pas confondre connaissance et compétence 

Je suis fière de mon parcours d'étude, donc je pense avoir un assez bon niveau pour m'exprimer correctement pour pouvoir me faire comprendre de tous  

il n'y a aucune prétention dans mes propos, je fais juste un constat de la réalité, mais apparemment mon constat à fait mouche

------------------------------------

If it was those who had done the most study who were the smartest, it would be known 😁

do not confuse knowledge and competence

I am proud of my study path, so I think I have a good enough level to express myself correctly to be able to make myself understood by everyone

there is no pretension in my remarks, I am just making a statement of reality, but apparently my observation has hit the mark

Edited by moos54

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Could be, I was thinking L&A slept there the other night but they are not strangers

The bed has been used a few times, but I don't think there's been any action in that room other than N&B and N&M.  Probably why it's not been offered to C&C cause they'll do it anywhere with anyone.

Also I added to my previous comment,  Nelly could have offered them the mythical off cam apartment.