B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Unfortunately, the lost of traffic is be due to the lost of apartment selections but still doesn't answer the question of GOV vs Couples.  How many Russian apartments were lost?

I forget the exact number. It was about half the apartments on the site maybe? Maybe slightly more than half. But regardless if it was just the GOV apartments and Leora carrying all of the boring couples apartments, why would there have been such a huge drop in traffic? They cut the price in half. If that theory was right, viewers should have just been happy that all the dead weight was gone and they could watch the 'exciting' apartments for half price.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

15 or 16

So the lost of 70% traffic aligns with the number of apartment loss.  Would be a nice experiment to open the same number of apartments as GOV places and see where the viewership/subscription numbers would be.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i feel justified as i believe i was the first one pushing the whole off cam apt,thats the thing speculations can actually be right sometimes and just because you didnt see it does not mean it is not real 

2nd :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All scenarios are possible , as I said , no one else knows what goes on when they are off cameras 😇

Have they brought the new apartment online you said was coming?  I haven't read anything about it or I missed it.

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

wow didn't know it was that many

yeah it was a big loss

Adeline and Markus, Anabel and Efim, Angie and Emily (R2), Asya and Artem, Chloe and Tyler, Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick, Kristy/Maracuya/Alana and Rosalie (R1),    Lana and Robert, Leora and Paul,  Maya,   Nina and Kira, Nelly and Bogdan, Olivia and Nick,  Ulyana and Marat and Yulia and Ivan 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Christ all these pages about where to  sleep, the place is huge, i would kip in the bloody kitchen if i had to😔

I would love to see Masha and her fellow take up a mattress in the kitchen but I don't think she would appreciate that. 🤣

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yeah it was a big loss

Adeline and Markus, Anabel and Efim, Angie and Emily (R2), Asya and Artem, Chloe and Tyler, Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick, Kristy/Maracuya/Alana and Rosalie (R1),    Lana and Robert, Leora and Paul,  Maya,   Nina and Kira, Nelly and Bogdan, Olivia and Nick,  Ulyana and Marat and Yulia and Ivan 

I only saw N&B and occasionally Leona and Paul in the guest room - on the free cameras. I guess I missed a lot!!😟

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that you have said this, I see this happening in the near future!

If I think I had that kind of influence I would tell Radi to move her bed closer to cam 16 and make it a gyno cam. 😁