B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They're Greek.  One can't leave the others behind.  :biggrin:

OMG.. it took me a while...I was just about to ask ? aren't they Russian ? 

I would like to give their behind some Irish Charm and some  Italian Sausage .... 

• Haha 1

Another wild and crazy night in B4. Everyone to bed at 11 PM. No wonder Nelly doesn't want Masha and her guy staying there and corrupting them. It would be a shame if anything happened here after midnight.

At least they have the streaming quality to match the quality of the content tonight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I agree the GOV concept is BS. but the guys that they cast are of certain type too, either very low energy and henpecked like Bogdan & new version of Cesar, or very creepy & unattractive like Carlos & Anthony. if they have guys like Megan's bf or Masha's new friend who are players, things could be different. 

Indeed, I would even say that this apartments need a lot more visitors in general. Not these nonsensical visits between apartments, where the people always perform the same bullshit show program just with a different subset of always the same people, but real visits that really mean something to the residents.

Yes, I find it particularly sad that neither Magan's nor Holly's BF is included in the cast.It would also be important to finally get rid of all the bullshit show people. The whole troop of B2 and B5 should be long gone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Indeed, I would even say that this apartments need a lot more visitors in general. Not these nonsensical visits between apartments, where the people always perform the same bullshit show program just with a different subset of always the same people, but real visits that really mean something to the residents.

Yes, I find it particularly sad that neither Magan's nor Holly's BF is included in the cast.It would also be important to finally get rid of all the bullshit show people. The whole troop of B2 and B5 should be long gone.

The other day, I was thinking how much more fun it could have been, if instead of Bogdan & Nelly, RLC had placed Luna & Zack in B4. They were much younger and a lot more energetic than these two, and they could definitely get along much better with other residents of the Villa, plus they would have to interact in English which would make it a lot more interesting to watch. but instead they placed them in that crappy apartment where they could not do things that people in their age do. that place would have been ideal for Nelly & Bogdan, and they could have lived their boring lives there with no problem. 

even now, Masha & BF's visit could have brought some life to this dead place, but Nelly didn't want to distract the attentions from her BS relationship with Martina, so she didn't let that happen. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1