B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Boggy is only allowed to touch their back and shoulders 😂  they just want to make it look like that he is part of the show without him actually taking part in any sexual activity 😃  He better just go and clean the house instead of this BS show 😄

In fact, I don't see any difference between Bogdan's massages at B4 than those he did in Russia with his various guests including his little sister.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure Nelly was the popular in school, Bogdown was the nerd who was doing her homeworks, they eventually grew up and when Nelly ran out of options, she decided to stay with the nerd, virgin, dickless, no-testosterone Bogdown, cause she knew she could sleep with other girls such as Martina, but God forbid, he sees or touch another butt.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The guys are systematically fooled by the girls in the RLC Barcelona apartments. Considering how openly Nelly interprets her part in the relationship, one can only feel sorry for Bodgan.

I think it's Nelly who is pulling his strings. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think it's Nelly who is pulling his strings. 

Ultimately, it is the entire concept in the Barcelona apartments. It's not only Bodgan who is systematically fooled, but also the other guys. All they get are teasing events, while their girlfriends systematically get sexual active outside the actual relationship.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ultimately, it is the entire concept in the Barcelona apartments. It's not only Bodgan who is systematically fooled, but also the other guys. All they get are teasing events, while their girlfriends systematically get sexual active outside the actual relationship.

I agree the GOV concept is BS. but the guys that they cast are of certain type too, either very low energy and henpecked like Bogdan & new version of Cesar, or very creepy & unattractive like Carlos & Anthony. if they have guys like Megan's bf or Masha's new friend who are players, things could be different. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Boggy is only allowed to touch their back and shoulders  😂   they just want to make it look like that he is part of the show without him actually taking part in any sexual activity  😃   He better just go and clean the house instead of this BS show 😄

I don't know why, but I actually agree with this post!

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The guys are systematically fooled by the girls in the RLC Barcelona apartments. Considering how openly Nelly interprets her part in the relationship, one can only feel sorry for Bodgan.

Sorry, i can't reasonably feel sorry for him or any of them actually!!