Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stories of her whole RLC presence , moving from Russia to Italy , Sasha and the ultimate break up , Dasha , her sexual experiences and experiments , i consider this as stories that she will have one week in B4 to share if she wishes . 

The guy flies back to italy on the 12th , except a party on Friday the 9th , they will be staying till the 12th in a hotel in Barcelona and then Masha moves in B4 

She already visited b4 a while back so im sure the girls know her stories 🙂

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She already visited b4 a while back so im sure the girls know her stories 🙂

When she was in Barcelona , this cast wasn’t present if i remember correctly , most of them joined in September , Masha was there in august if my memory serves me well 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When she was in Barcelona , this cast wasn’t present if i remember correctly , most of them joined in September , Masha was there in august if my memory serves me well 

Aah you might be right, I wasnt sure when she was there, then it must have been Olya, Kim, Diana? Who been there, don't remember who else was living there at the time. And of course her friends Piper and Taylor who was in b2 later b5.

il y a 10 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Aah you might be right, I wasnt sure when she was there, then it must have been Olya, Kim, Diana? Who been there, don't remember who else was living there at the time. And of course her friends Piper and Taylor who was in b2 later b5.

party 09/09/2020: masha holly megan irma nelly amira

party b4 with masha 11/09/2020: alexandra irma nelly mimi taylor & piper megan amira holly masha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

party 09/09/2020: masha holly megan irma nelly amira

party b4 with masha 11/09/2020: alexandra irma nelly mimi taylor & piper megan amira holly masha

Thx then Holy and Megan was there at the time.

• Like 1

Ive been writing to RLC management complaining about Nelly and Bogdown, they replied that I was the only unhappy with this couple, why dont we all go and give some feedback to them, this couple is just runing things, taking a room with 2 beds entirely, pretending to play little house and family, now Nelly denies entrance to the best tenant (Masha). because "not a house of random dicks". Seems Nelly forgets whats the purpose of RLC and having cameras in restrooms, baths and beds.

Get this couple out!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I remember her interacting for sure with Lucian / Alexandra , Piper / Taylor , Mimi , Gina , Irma ... the tenants in B4 at that time , I don’t remember if Diane / Olya had left .. Megan was brought in talks that she has met , i remember I guess moments that personally were kept in my mind that’s why the reference 

Finding the right tone and measure is difficult
but when the stone rolls it cannot be stopped. For my part, I will formulate even more cautiously and prefer not to write some things.
My opinion should be used by translations to understand actions and give character to the protagonists. They are not supposed to influence actions.
Although I have sympathy for Masha, I want to protect Nelly here. She will have reasons to make the decision that way. we should accept it as spectators. There are disagreements between friends. Discussion about it is OK. If a third party now intervenes and wants to control, the difference tends to increase.
So we should keep the ball flat, things take their course.
From our general knowledge we know the general direction.
it shouldn't be anymore

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome Alessandro , interesting if Tanya appears 

So, if I am reading this right - Masha is moving into the Villa? I'm surprised. she looks like she has settled and loves Rome, has a lot of friends there. It would be quite an upheaval for her. All her stuff is in Rome. Who would take over the Rome apartment?

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

So, if I am reading this right - Masha is moving into the Villa? I'm surprised. she looks like she has settled and loves Rome, has a lot of friends there. It would be quite an upheaval for her. All her stuff is in Rome. Who would take over the Rome apartment?

edit.. and what about the cats??😻