B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

no but when its raided it will be easier to escape out the back and in the bushes

sounds like a pub I used to go to ...as the cops came in the front door, everyone legged it out the back..ah those were the days!!😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

sounds like a pub I used to go to ...as the cops came in the front door, everyone legged it out the back..ah those were the days!!😂

You should have stood and fought the cops like I did. 🙂 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Just in addition to the phone I had nicked in Barcelona - sure it was the curly haired south american looking bloke sat near me on the metro who took it🙄

So you met FS? 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

We use equally smartphones and mobiles , phones not so often .. but each country with its own language , complicated 😂🤣

In germany, we also often used the term "handy". I don't think this is at all common in the English-speaking world, is it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So you met FS? 🤣

Seriously, Barca is well known for phone stealing and its done a lot by teenagers. They have one to distract you, usually a girl and the others get to work on the crowded escalators or in the concourse. I never felt anything, its a slick operation

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In germany, we also often used the term "handy". I don't think this is at all common in the English-speaking world, is it?

Yes , I know that you call it “ handy “,   I lived in Vienna for 1,5 years ☺️ As always , Germans want to make it their own way 😁😆 ( just a joke 😇

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes, agree about the party - with Cesar and his "crew"

I'm all for B4 having an actual party that doesn't end with everyone in bed by midnight, but I hope they're not dumb enough to let Cesar organize something huge with a ton of outside guests. Leaving aside the irresponsibility with regard to covid, that sounds like a great way to get B4 shut down. Hopefully it's just a few outside guests at most.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm all for B4 having an actual party that doesn't end with everyone in bed by midnight, but I hope they're not dumb enough to let Cesar organize something huge with a ton of outside guests. Leaving aside the irresponsibility with regard to covid, that sounds like a great way to get B4 shut down. Hopefully it's just a few outside guests at most.

It will be lots of negative comments when the “ design “ of the party is revealed 😬

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1