B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Kitty had the cutest boobs before her "enhancement' job. They were small, cute and soft, and would dangle and bounce when she got her 3 minutes from Smith. She has a beautiful ass too!

3 minutes!...That must've been her birthday...🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Kitty had the cutest boobs before her "enhancement' job. They were small, cute and soft, and would dangle and bounce when she got her 3 minutes from Smith. She has a beautiful ass too!

I can't think of any of the girls where their boob job had made an improvement...
Maybe just Sera...😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't think of any of the girls where their boob job had made an improvement...
Maybe just Sera...😏

That would be the first boob job I've seen where you stretch the balloon and NOT blow it up. 🤣

• Haha 2

@noldus is probably sleeping but i wonder who his guess is on who is up to fill these rooms.  RLC seems to be going to repeats lately and failing with new other then Radi and Ariana but they got here a long time ago now.  Curious to see what the timekeeper has to say.

Just now, studev3131 said:

@noldus is probably sleeping but i wonder who his guess is on who is up to fill these rooms.  RLC seems to be going to repeats lately and failing with new other then Radi and Ariana but they got here a long time ago now.  Curious to see what the timekeeper has to say.

Noldus doesn't know anymore that the rest of us...

40 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Everybody can complain about Gina, but unless Martina comes soon this house will get even more boring then b2

Martina and Nelly is old news now so even if she does come it still be just as boring as the other apartments.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1