B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the last fight was the last straw, rlc pulled the plug

You could be right...If that's the case, Gina had a tough decision to make. Stay in the project and ditch Curly, or stick with him...

I sincerely hope she's made the right choice, and doesn't regret it...Sad to say, but I think she will...🥴

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You could be right...If that's the case, Gina had a tough decision to make. Stay in the project and ditch Curly, or stick with him...

I sincerely hope she's made the right choice, and doesn't regret it...Sad to say, but I think she will...🥴

She's in denial.  She thinks she'll be the one that can change him.😔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lurkker said:

She's in denial.  She thinks she'll be the one that can change him.😔

Do you think she's in love with him? If so,   she gonna stay with him I  believe. The woman being abused by a man, is generally the last to figure out he.cant be fixed.. I know,  I was in an abusive relationship and only left him when he broke my wrist. 

• Sad 2

Why all the hating ? ... they call him 'Curly', his name is CAESAR, not Curly !  Stop treating him as if he was sub-human, he's not an object, he's a gentle, caring, human being with thoughts and emotions - probably misunderstood.

LET'S SHOW SOME LOVE FOR CAESAR ..... ya better!  Because he may well end up in one of those apartments eventually, then you'll be sorry - think on 🤣

(Masha is a virgin)

• Haha 6

SO GINA HAS LEFT.... bit of a loss for RLC 😢

I will, somewhat, miss her.  She was one of the better-looking babes here (lood-looking and sensual).  You're now only left with Pam and Masha to carry the hottie torch - the rest of them are only average, and that includes Martina, who's slightly over-rated.  When it comes to other aspects, Gina was just like the others: selfish, covid-denying, and somewhat slack in the morals department. 

I NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARE, PAM, AS THE BEST-LOOKING/SENSUAL BABE HERE! 😎

>>> It seems Gina lives in Barcelona (though Russian).  I'm surprised she was living so locally to B4.  I suspect she will still turn up a B4 parties etc. - unless she departed RLC in a cloud of animosity.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't think of any of the girls where their boob job had made an improvement...
Maybe just Sera...😏

😂🤣If Sera talks a lot , I think she might have broken all records when she was explaining how she made the fake tits operation 😂🤣😂🤣