B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is not their first fight where he is VERY AGRESSIVE AND THREATENING with her !  And the way he talked to her, can't understand why she keeps going for him !   She is much crazier than I thought ! Didn't know she was that desperate to endure what he told and did to her !! 

He's threatened to throw her off the balcony on 2 separate occasions now...good job they were on cam 🥴

3 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

The place is flat, just dead wood left, whatever else they did Aleksandra and Gina added youth and energy to the place. I'm off when my subscription runs out at the end of the week.

It might be worth hanging around until the new girls come in...whenever that will be 

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you think she's in love with him? If so,   she gonna stay with him I  believe. The woman being abused by a man, is generally the last to figure out he.cant be fixed.. I know,  I was in an abusive relationship and only left him when he broke my wrist. 

you should have killed the piece of crap!  now all he is going to do is hurt some other girl and so on and so on.  sorry Ashley, but the best place for a guy like that is 6 feet under IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5