B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

6 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Why all the hating ? ... they call him 'Curly', his name is CAESAR, not Curly !  Stop treating him as if he was sub-human, he's not an object, he's a gentle, caring, human being with thoughts and emotions - probably misunderstood.

LET'S SHOW SOME LOVE FOR CAESAR ..... ya better!  Because he may well end up in one of those apartments eventually, then you'll be sorry - think on 🤣

(Masha is a virgin)

I didn't know we started a Sarcasm contest.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is not their first fight where he is VERY AGRESSIVE AND THREATENING with her !  And the way he talked to her, can't understand why she keeps going for him !   She is much crazier than I thought ! Didn't know she was that desperate to endure what he told and did to her !! 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣If Sera talks a lot , I think she might have broken all records when she was explaining how she made the fake tits operation 😂🤣😂🤣

It's pretty tone deaf of you accusing others of talking a lot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moules said:

Someone posted about an overheard conversation over the weekend that a trip to Sagrada Familia was planned.  Anyway, B4 has emptied out.

I think Masha & Holly just went out for some grocery shopping. they took some bags with them.