B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

The utterly intense and delirious excitement now mounts among the forum's chattering classes - who will be the new sexually-active (you hope) tenants in RLC?  Be warned, you may end up with a collection of mingers - but let's hope there's at least one hottie among them ... but hey!  As long as they've got an aperture between their legs, that's all that matters to some, eh?  It reminds me of when a member of the English royal family has a new baby, there's intense delirium in the nation, as to what the baby's name will be 🤣

Just a thought ... This might be good, or bad, news.  Irma is due, round about now, to make a return to RLC; she cums comes and goes, turns up every so often like a good/bad penny.  She's been doing this over many years, is/was very popular, but maybe her popularity is beginning to wane - she's not getting any younger (who is !).  This, however, must be filed under 'speculation'.

• Haha 3

il y a 44 minutes, Scottish Republic a dit :

The utterly intense and delirious excitement now mounts among the forum's chattering classes - who will be the new sexually-active (you hope) tenants in RlC?  Be warned, you may end up with a collection of mingers - but let's hope there's at least one hottie among them ... but hey!  As long as they've got an aperture between their legs, that's all that matters to some, eh?  It reminds me of when a member of the English royal family has a new baby, there's intense delirium in the nation, as to what the baby's name will be 🤣

Just a thought ... This might be good, or bad, news.  Irma is due, round about now, to make a return to RLC; she cums comes and goes, turns up every so often like a good/bad penny.  She's been doing this over many years, is/was very popular, but maybe her popularity is beginning to wane - she's not getting any younger (who is !).  This, however, must be filed under 'speculation'.

Irma God forbid.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you think she's in love with him? If so,   she gonna stay with him I  believe. The woman being abused by a man, is generally the last to figure out he.cant be fixed.. I know,  I was in an abusive relationship and only left him when he broke my wrist. 

You obviously did the right thing but many women (and I guess men) go back to their abusive partner over and over again and continue to be abused. Its one of the things the 'experts' have trouble fathoming out. I did contact RLC managemnt about the aggression on March 16. After many email exchanges they said 'they would not tolerate violence in their apartments' but would not interfere with relationships.

• Like 1

I've just been polishing my crystal ball; by pure coincidence a vision appeared therein, albeit rather hazy.  It appeared to be Masha's place, I knew this from seeing the 2 cats, Masha appeared to be not alone, there was another figure.  Looked like a male, a male with dark hair, the hair looked rather messy, but I eventually managed to ascertain that it was curly hair.  It would appear that this male was living permanently with Masha, his toothbrush was in the bathroom.  Eventually I lost the vision and things went all grey and cloudy, then WTF, Donald Trump's face appeared, don't know why 😮.

I'm now left to wonder who that curly-haired figure could be.  By the way, this mustn't be treated as idle speculation - my crystal ball is seldom wrong 😉

Trump-crystal-ball.jpg?resize=473,314&ss

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

You obviously did the right thing but many women (and I guess men) go back to their abusive partner over and over again and continue to be abused. Its one of the things the 'experts' have trouble fathoming out. I did contact RLC managemnt about the aggression on March 16. After many email exchanges they said 'they would not tolerate violence in their apartments' but would not interfere with relationships.

edit; to answer your question, yes I do beleive she feels in love with him.

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you think she's in love with him? If so,   she gonna stay with him I  believe. The woman being abused by a man, is generally the last to figure out he.cant be fixed.. I know,  I was in an abusive relationship and only left him when he broke my wrist. 

Yes, it's fits the patterns of an abusive relationship.