Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

What is it with the washing of Taco's feet?  It doesn't happen all the time, but usually after they've taken him for a walk.

Being a dog owner, maybe washing the sand out between his pads...

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Being a dog owner, maybe washing the sand out between his pads...

Duh....why didn't I think of that!  Oh I know why, maybe it's because it seems like every fricking tenant smokes.  Is that a European thing?  None of my family smokes and only a handful of my friends smoke.  What's up with all the smoking?  Hasn't there been enough articles and publications put out there that have proved smoking is bad for your health in so many ways?  I'm sorry, but it's like there's a sign at the top of 100 foot tall cliff that reads....if you jump you might die!!  Well shit, that's what I'm here for, is to see if I might die...give me a break!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, emnv said:

She is doing the preparation for a junior college access test. The exams will be on May 12 and 13th. The degree is related to tourism management.

The subjects she has to prepare are Spanish, Catalan, English, a second foreign language, maths, economics, geography, psychology and sociology.

If she passes the test the course will start in September.

That seems like a lot of subjects to be tested on ....just to enter a Junior College. With that many subjects, Martins should be in a preparation class 3 or 4 days/nights a week, not trying to teach herself.  I see the Spanish education system packs on useless required subjects like the US system. Got to make the money!   Do you know where a degree in Geography / Psychology / Sociology / Languages will get you? Behind the wheel of a Taxi cab.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Duh....why didn't I think of that!  Oh I know why, maybe it's because it seems like every fricking tenant smokes.  Is that a European thing?  None of my family smokes and only a handful of my friends smoke.  What's up with all the smoking?  Hasn't there been enough articles and publications put out there that have proved smoking is bad for your health in so many ways?  I'm sorry, but it's like there's a sign at the top of 100 foot tall cliff that reads....if you jump you might die!!  Well shit, that's what I'm here for, is to see if I might die...give me a break!!

In most European countries smoking has decreased enormously. In Scandinavia or the German-speaking countries Austria, Switzerland and Germany smoking is out. Those who can't refrain are regarded as weak-willed or underclass. It seems that Spain will need another 5 - 10 years. For Martina it is obviously quite difficult because all her friends and relatives smoke. Her parents and siblings are real chain-smokers. Bad luck!☠️

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

So Martina's "face down under the covers" bating style is so stealthy, it even got by Noldus' radar just now!

Admittedly, as a voyeur, I would prefer to see someone bate in a fully exposed position.  But I have to say Martina is hot when she masturbates her way.  It is a more physical bating style that is so sexy ... as compared to some of the girls who just focus on clitoral stimulation.  Clitoral stimulation is awesome, but not as good for the voyeur.

• Like 1

Nelly has texted Martina inviting them to dinner Borscht tonight (the one Megan is cooking) or tomorrow to a barbecue. They will probably go for the barbecue, but Alberto is a bit reluctant.

Martina had already plans to walk the dogs today with her young slim friend, and studying for a couple of hours.

This is the first time in the week that Nelly and Martina get in contact, she was talking to Alberto about that just after lunch. Their relationship has cooled down, temporarily I suppose.

• Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, emnv said:

Nelly has texted Martina inviting them to dinner Borscht tonight (the one Megan is cooking) or tomorrow to a barbecue. They will probably go for the barbecue, but Alberto is a bit reluctant.

Martina had already plans to walk the dogs today with her young slim friend, and studying for a couple of hours.

This is the first time in the week that Nelly and Martina get in contact, she was talking to Alberto about that just after lunch. Their relationship has cooled down, temporarily I suppose.

Thank you for the info   ☺️ On Fridays , Martina has the gathering with her classmates , will be very interesting to see what she does .

On a personal thought , the more you don’t see someone you like , the more you look forward to meet this person again and in a way you keep lots of feelings inside “ burning” rather that everyday spending hours and hours together , especially when both girls know that they can’t because of their men. Once again , I will say that for Martina is just sex and for Nelly , well , in life you always get what you deserve 😉 I don’t know for how long Bogdan will keep on making all of Nelly’s favors ... let’s see what happens 😇

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

So Martina's "face down under the covers" bating style is so stealthy, it even got by Noldus' radar just now!

Admittedly, as a voyeur, I would prefer to see someone bate in a fully exposed position.  But I have to say Martina is hot when she masturbates her way.  It is a more physical bating style that is so sexy ... as compared to some of the girls who just focus on clitoral stimulation.  Clitoral stimulation is awesome, but not as good for the voyeur.

Just saw Alberto and Martina do the sex routine thing and I believe Martina had an orgasm. Did anyone notice? 

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the info   ☺️ On Fridays , Martina has the gathering with her classmates , will be very interesting to see what she does .

On a personal thought , the more you don’t see someone you like , the more you look forward to meet this person again and in a way you keep lots of feelings inside “ burning” rather that everyday spending hours and hours together , especially when both girls know that they can’t because of their men. Once again , I will say that for Martina is just sex and for Nelly , well , in life you always get what you deserve 😉 I don’t know for how long Bogdan will keep on making all of Nelly’s favors ... let’s see what happens 😇

Thanks for sharing.  It will be interesting. If Alberto goes to the barbecue and leaves early because of the dogs, Nelly and Martina will find a place to hide for sex. Bogdan will most likely lie low. What will be interesting is what Masha will do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Thanks for sharing.  It will be interesting. If Alberto goes to the barbecue and leaves early because of the dogs, Nelly and Martina will find a place to hide for sex. Bogdan will most likely lie low. What will be interesting is what Masha will do. 

I think Masha will be sleeping 😁 And , it is very easy now with the vacant room always be available if Martina wants to overnight 😉 Except if they want to show again that there’s nothing between them , they will sleep together in N&B’s room , Martina either by herself in one of the beds or Bogdan , like the previous time 😆 Speculations , everyone loves them 😂🤣

• Upvote 1