Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

apart from being a cracking looking girl with an insatiable sex appetite, it looks like she's pretty smart as well. Looks like the end of her stuides may be coming up and she's crammin in the guest room. The white board has a graph and x and y's on the graph. I thought she was doing something in the arts but this looks more like engineering or maths. Love to know!!

She's plotting out how much more money she can make in the villa as oppose to her current apartment. 😇

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

apart from being a cracking looking girl with an insatiable sex appetite, it looks like she's pretty smart as well. Looks like the end of her stuides may be coming up and she's crammin in the guest room. The white board has a graph and x and y's on the graph. I thought she was doing something in the arts but this looks more like engineering or maths. Love to know!!

She is doing the preparation for a junior college access test. The exams will be on May 12 and 13th. The degree is related to tourism management.

The subjects she has to prepare are Spanish, Catalan, English, a second foreign language, maths, economics, geography, psychology and sociology.

If she passes the test the course will start in September.

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, emnv said:

She is doing the preparation for a junior college access test. The exams will be on May 12 and 13th. The degree is related to tourism management.

The subjects she has to prepare are Spanish, Catalan, English, a second foreign language, maths, economics, geography, psychology and sociology.

Thanks as ever - a mine of imformation. Thats quite a list of subjects !!

37 minutes ago, emnv said:

Well done to Martina on thinking of her future ( Alberto’s also as it seems 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

never understood all that x and y crap, so wouldn't know 😒 !!

Maths can be very helpful in life. When I studied maths at a German university I was often asked for private lessons. A lot of female students wanted me to teach them but not to touch them. Later they were thankful and taught me how to touch them. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Maths can be very helpful in life. When I studied maths at a German university I was often asked for private lessons. A lot of female students wanted me to teach them but not to touch them. Later they were thankful and taught me how to touch them. 

I bet that was a great gig!!