Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Martina,you must be yoking.You can´t even compare her with Leora.She´s the most laughable person on RLC.She´s not

even playing in the same league as Leora.But that´s your opinion that you have the right to say so why are you here if you

don´t like what you see?

Now I'd agree with you here....ever since Leora was relegated...😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

To each his own opinion .Martina is now at her “ prime “ , like Leora was at her age ( 25 ) . She is the most popular RLC girl , anything she does is tried to be explained , her relation , her sexual life , her friends , her studies , her future both personally and professionally . 

She is now the ideal girl next door , like Leora once was . This is the truth and this is why her ( and BF’s page ) are the top commented ( apart from the villa topic ) . Her fan base is much more extended than Leora’s currently , to be honest , many hope that she doesn’t end being like Leora , but we will see , the cameras world  for many tenants can become an addiction as it became for Leora .

Leora is Leora and Martina is Martina , to each their own opinion and at the end , both nice women to watch for whatever content they both offer . Martina’s offering content currently is by far more interesting to watch . 

Just a friendly opinion to your post . 

Not surprisingly, you confused Pepe...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My view was I the same person 7-8 years ago or have I evolved/ changed to whom I am now. We all change over time and not always in a bad way just different.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My view was I the same person 7-8 years ago or have I evolved/ changed to whom I am now. We all change over time and not always in a bad way just different.

More to the point Aussie, are you the same person that you were 16 months ago, apart from being older that is?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

More to the point Aussie, are you the same person that you were 16 months ago, from being older that is?

hard to say, I would hope growing into even a better person.

• Like 1

What !  Martina is better than Leora ...... shut the up fuck !!!  (no, I haven't been using Google Translate - it was intentional)

We'll have to sort THIS one out, right now!   Leora is a fine-looking woman, she's still got it going on.  Has a sexy voice, and a sturdy pair of legs.  Let's not forget, it was Leora who saved the site, after the Russian apartment 'tsunami', so there !

This leads us to a straightforward in-your-face (if you'll pardon the term) question:   If they were yours for the choosing, which one would you 'do it' with? 🤣  . . . . . . . . .

I choose LEORA  (sorry, Martina, you don't quite rock my boat).

(Masha is a virgin)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4