B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

14 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

He leído que RLC era mucho mejor cuando estaban los apartamentos rusos.

¿Qué "mató" a los apartamentos?

putin wow GIF     ➡️   Donald Trump Putin GIF 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I would say Martina smokes joints from time to time but do you think she has tried anything harder?

Is a frogs ass water tight?  If a frog had wings, would he bump his ass so much?  If you mix red and white together, do you get pink?  Of course she's tried something harder and it's been witnessed in B4.....she wasn't licking piss of the toilet seat in Holly's room during the party that boy toy attended!!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is a frogs ass water tight?  If a frog had wings, would he bump his ass so much?  If you mix red and white together, do you get pink?  Of course she's tried something harder and it's been witnessed in B4.....she wasn't licking piss of the toilet seat in Megan's room during the party that boy toy attended!!!

Okay.  I only ask because there are some have more control. Thanks

il y a 23 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Is a frogs ass water tight?  If a frog had wings, would he bump his ass so much?  If you mix red and white together, do you get pink?  Of course she's tried something harder and it's been witnessed in B4.....she wasn't licking piss of the toilet seat in Megan's room during the party that boy toy attended!!!

Had to double take, thought it was lucky😉

• Haha 1

au garde à vous le furheur à décidé que c'était spectacle merdique devant la télé, et si on pouvait se serrer, M et H, montent à contre coeur, le tyran neurasthénique à besoin de son public, de moins en moins en adoration !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I guess nobody saw Bogdan go into the 2nd floor bathroom to get Masha's cocaine purse and then go downstairs to get Megan and Holly who were having dinner from what I was told and took them and the cocaine purse out to the hidden gathering spot just outside the kitchen.  You people watch this shit or you don't?  Does all the consistent use of drugs bother anyone else beside myself?  Why doesn't things like this get commented on in this forum?  I give up on you blinder wearing people!!!!  People that choose to overlook the obvious in hopes of some drugged up fake ass show.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What a funny comment from someone that claims they have no interest in what goes on in the apartment.

Whatever MV, I could care less about what you think about me or what I care about!  You are the biggest of all hypocrites on this entire forum!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

au garde à vous le furheur à décidé que c'était spectacle merdique devant la télé, et si on pouvait se serrer, M et H, montent à contre coeur, le tyran neurasthénique à besoin de son public, de moins en moins en adoration !

Sounds like one big drugged up dysfunctional family to me!!

• Upvote 1