B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

Just looking in on the villa and Masha trying her luck with Holly. Meg is in her room and what looks like the thing Holly was working on is draped over her legs. What a nice thing to do - make 'whatever' it is for your BBF. I really hope Mash doesn't get her manipulative way. on either front.🤨

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just looking in on the villa and Masha trying her luck with Holly. Meg is in her room and what looks like the thing Holly was working on is draped over her legs. What a nice thing to do - make 'whatever' it is for your BBF. I really hope Mash doesn't get her manipulative way. on either front.🤨

Masha is not manipulative. 

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think the message you received from CC was a mistake. 😉 See no reason why you should have been banned.

Thank you Noldus.  If CC does ban people, I hope they have a more effective way to ban.  I got the error message on my cell and immediately logged in on my laptop and had no issues!

Someday my friend Harley may need to be banned and if that happens, the banning needs to work!!

Sorry again HF ... I can't resist.  They are sitting right there for me.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Noldus.  If CC does ban people, I hope they have a more effective way to ban.  I got the error message on my cell and immediately logged in on my laptop and had no issues!

Someday my friend Harley may need to be banned and if that happens, the banning needs to work!!

CC puts bad guys in the corner of shame, ask your friend. 🙂
It can be from a few days to weeks and months.
Some are banned, it is usually those who spread spam, and overzealous trolls.

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

He has been banned multiple times 😑