B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have followed Martina and Alberto for 3 years.

I believe some females would consider Alberto "a catch"!  He cooks, he cleans up after meals, he does dishes, he does laundry, he cleans the house, he makes the bed.  He seems always to be in a good mood. He's a good listener when Martina is rattling on. His conversations with Martina are usually pleasant , with a smile / grin. I don't think he has ever been violent. I don't think he has ever treated Martina badly. ( with an understanding, that in most relationships there will be rough times ). He's supportive of Martina and her goals.  He's not a lazy bum...a couch potato, he has a serious hobby of bike riding.  He is also uniquely tolerant / permissive of Martina's lesbian activities. 

From what I have observed, Martina and Alberto are getting along fine. When they talk, there are smiles and laughter. They are playful together.  Their sex life is there own. It works for them.  I did not see the incident where " he walked out, and Martina was begging".  I believe that to be a 1 time occurence.  Martina has been known to finish herself off manually after sex with Alberto. Its what she does. Martina likes to play with herself....busy fingers in the crotch. A review of Martina and Nelly at B4, show Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. The last time Martina and Nelly engaged in sex play, it was the same .....Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. (why is she self stimulating...thats Nelly's job)  Alberto understands this,and gives Martina her alone time to take care of things. Martina rolls over on her stomach and.....gives herself a desired orgasm. 

Now, lets talk about "princess" Martina. 

Young, mid-twenties female in a long relationship with her friend / boy friend / partner. Living together for the last 3-4 years. I thought they were married....(hey...I'm older generation),  but no, they do not have the official paper.   They are a couple....together... Him+Her....Her+Him.

Its been mentioned Martina had a lesbian affair / dalliance  with a English girl.

Martina has been known to go out at night, with out Alberto, and come home plastered.

Recent activities at B4:    Beginning in early November, Martina stripped down (to thong panties) to join the girls in the tub.... her ass was on display for Bogdan and Lucian. She participated in girl-girl kissing and caressing.

Late November and early December...B4, more girl-girl kissing, caressing, fondling.

December 21....B4, Nelly and Martina alone in the villa, more than kissing and caressing, fingers going at it!

Jan1, party at B4, Martina wares a skin tight body hugging dress....no bra. Later in the night, Martina dancing, grinding her ass in to the crotch of Daniel /boytoy/drug supplier..... he's all touchy-feely and kissing the back of her neck.... A: it is done in front of Alberto...B: Martina stops when Alberto enters the room.    Later she does a lip-lock with Nelly, in front of Alberto.

Adulteress lesbian affair with Nelly, a married woman.   They go on holiday together!

Most recent, Gina's party at B4. Martina wares skin tight spandex leggings and a thong under. Her top has holes cut so that her breasts are visible. She goes braless. All night long she's dancing, shaking her shapely ass on display, boobs bouncing and playing peek-a-boo, nipples poking thru the thin top. 

She carries on and parties like she is single and free, not in a relationship with a significant partner. 

For the Alberto bashers: In the last few months, who has displayed the more questionable behaviour? 

Very well done Chuck.  I rarely quote an entire post but this one deserves it.

I do worry about excessive trashing of Alberto but will admit my area of focus is passion and lovemaking.  He is a great mate and partner in all other aspects, with the only caveat being that he needs to have a passion himself and make sure he is taking care of himself emotionally and physically (physically does not seem to be an issue).

You said:  "She carries on and parties like she is single and free, not in a relationship with a significant partner."   Perhaps this is a defining point.  If we step back and look at the basic pattern of the nominal human two-person relationship in the world (knowing that all relationships are different of course) ... we may be at a juncture where these two settle down, have kids, and build a long lasting family and life together.  Alberto seems to be ready to take this fork in the road.  Martina is not so sure.  Their age difference factors into this of course.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

If Masha is a manager what the hell is she manager of??

I think you know how it was meant
there are people who are of the type leader
and there are people who submit

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Да наистина. Това е, което прави света невероятно място, всички ние имаме свои собствени мисли и възгледи за това, което е красиво.

Мислех, че списъците на всички са отлични, но разбира се не познавам по-възрастните момичета (но по начина, по който вие говорите за тях, искам да се запозная с тях!).

Само коментар, който бих казал за списъците ... Съгласен съм, че Кити е супер привлекателна, но за мен мастилото я съсипва в сравнение с по-малко перфектното тяло на Мартина, но без мастило. И аз мисля, че Холи е невероятна и мога да живея със сърцата на зърната и мастилото за целувка ... но не съм виждал онази сурова сексуална страст, която сме виждали в Нели, Мартина и Маша. В крайна сметка всички момичета са привлекателни. Но дори като в конкурса за Мис Вселена ... само един може да спечели!  🙂

That's right,Jen!Absolutely true!

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Maybe Masha likes the villa and doesn't want to go back to Rome. Spain, sunny and warm, the Villa....spacious, lots of windows to let the sun light in, a true kitchen, fitness room, jetted tub, pool...sun tanning, terrace, and back yard for outdoor cooking.  Heck,the living room has more space than the apartment in Rome.  Masha may have her future eyes set on Megan's room....big, private, large attached bathroom with jet tub, and a balcony for quiet smoke breaks. What is there that ties her to Rome? Loser "friends" who visit, use the apartment as a smoking lounge, and don't go away. 

Masha would be right at home as queen bee of the villa. 

I agree, she would be great. 

28 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think you know how it was meant
there are people who are of the type leader
and there are people who submit

I don't think there is any conflict between Masha & N&B, they are good friends. but N&B  are extremely boring couple, so I be happy to see Masha taking over. she is a lot more fun. 

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think there is any conflict between Masha & N&B, they are good friends. but N&B  are extremely boring couple, so I be happy to see Masha taking over. she is a lot more fun. 

I was listening to a conversation between Nelly and Masha....therefore the comment
and there are also conflicts between good friends

• Upvote 1

Gee, maybe we are viewing real life....

Nelly and Bogdan have had quite a few conversations and we have seen Nelly emotionally effected to tears. Could be they have family troubles, visa troubles, RlC troubles. 

Masha is faced with potential return to Rome and her new boyfriend.  Or not.

Megan is missing her boyfriend. She was looking a photos and crying. 

14 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have followed Martina and Alberto for 3 years.

I believe some females would consider Alberto "a catch"!  He cooks, he cleans up after meals, he does dishes, he does laundry, he cleans the house, he makes the bed.  He seems always to be in a good mood. He's a good listener when Martina is rattling on. His conversations with Martina are usually pleasant , with a smile / grin. I don't think he has ever been violent. I don't think he has ever treated Martina badly. ( with an understanding, that in most relationships there will be rough times ). He's supportive of Martina and her goals.  He's not a lazy bum...a couch potato, he has a serious hobby of bike riding.  He is also uniquely tolerant / permissive of Martina's lesbian activities. 

From what I have observed, Martina and Alberto are getting along fine. When they talk, there are smiles and laughter. They are playful together.  Their sex life is there own. It works for them.  I did not see the incident where " he walked out, and Martina was begging".  I believe that to be a 1 time occurence.  Martina has been known to finish herself off manually after sex with Alberto. Its what she does. Martina likes to play with herself....busy fingers in the crotch. A review of Martina and Nelly at B4, show Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. The last time Martina and Nelly engaged in sex play, it was the same .....Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. (why is she self stimulating...thats Nelly's job)  Alberto understands this, and gives Martina her alone time to take care of things. Martina rolls over on her stomach and.....gives herself a desired orgasm. 

Now, lets talk about "princess" Martina. 

Young, mid-twenties female in a long relationship with her friend / boy friend / partner. Living together for the last 3-4 years. I thought they were married....(hey...I'm older generation),  but no, they do not have the official paper.   They are a couple....together... Him+Her....Her+Him.

Its been mentioned Martina had a lesbian affair / dalliance  with a English girl.

Martina has been known to go out at night, with out Alberto, and come home plastered.

Recent activities at B4:    Beginning in early November, Martina stripped down (to thong panties) to join the girls in the tub.... her ass was on display for Bogdan and Lucian. She participated in girl-girl kissing and caressing.

Late November and early December...B4, more girl-girl kissing, caressing, fondling.

December 21....B4, Nelly and Martina alone in the villa, more than kissing and caressing, fingers going at it!

Jan1, party at B4, Martina wares a skin tight body hugging dress....no bra. Later in the night, Martina dancing, grinding her ass in to the crotch of Daniel /boytoy/drug supplier..... he's all touchy-feely and kissing the back of her neck.... A: it is done in front of Alberto...B: Martina stops when Alberto enters the room.    Later she does a lip-lock with Nelly, in front of Alberto.

Adulteress lesbian affair with Nelly, a married woman.   They go on holiday together!

Most recent, Gina's party at B4. Martina wares skin tight spandex leggings and a thong under. Her top has holes cut so that her breasts are visible. She goes braless. All night long she's dancing, shaking her shapely ass on display, boobs bouncing and playing peek-a-boo, nipples poking thru the thin top. 

She carries on and parties like she is single and free, not in a relationship with a significant partner. 

For the Alberto bashers: In the last few months, who has displayed the more questionable behaviour? 

Well done .... great effort ...but let me just say i am soo tired of the Martina  Alberto  Nelly Bogdan speculation.... and opinions on their morality and who really knows (or cares)  about these relationships...  It is beat to fucking death...

there are cameras of evidence if the male partners really cared ...and they all seem to have open communication and nothing being hidden or covert (holiday together )  so please I know it is difficult to have a life beyond this topic ...but try , please try ...

I know I have to scroll by it but the multitude of pages is a sad reflection of how, after this much talk and and and and,,, that people seem to keep beating this dead horse ....  and some of you are way worse than others ... 

so I'll Scroll and you guys Troll   Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I would love it if you could write my biography, tell me how much it would cost me

he's good chronological writer ..clear to the point ...well done ... I will get on Sergio's list too...