B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

ffs buy your own fucking phone, that's what your bating for every night 😑

wouldn't of needed to if the guy had shown up today but looks like Mr Pinky will get another run out later unless she gets lucky whilst out with Masha

il y a 1 minute, mspanker a dit :

wouldn't of needed to if the guy had shown up today but looks like Mr Pinky will get another run out later unless she gets lucky whilst out with Masha

set her heart on a new phone?, how much is she making doing all this crap, i would go on ebay and get her one the size of a brick!

• Haha 1

Just now, redole1999 said:

set her heart on a new phone?, how much is she making doing all this crap, i would go on ebay and get her one the size of a brick!

no idea but the latest iphones are about the same as i pay for a car.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Curly was the first trip, dont think she knew what she knows now.

Guy as new year was a drugged up night, Guy the weekend after no idea but he rode her silly...shes fit and i didnt say she doesnt want a shag but the goal is the rich guy and so far its not happened.

I wasn't talking about Daniel, there was a guy before him, He was Italian or Spanish  and came to the Villa a few times, they had sex, but it didn't work out between them, apparently he wasn't happy with her RLC job. 

I get what you are saying, they might be dreaming about rich guys, but in reality they end up with regular guys. none of the guys that we have seen so far as their BF, fiance or else can be described as rich. For example, Milena's bf or Megan's guy, or Pam's new guy, or the multiple guys who have been with Monica.  

On Holly's first visit my wife and I watched her show 8 videos to one of the other women in the Villa of her showing off 8 different suites she had stayed in. All 8 had a different guy in the video. And in one the guy presented her with a new mobile phone. This was early in the morning Barcelona time and they were laying in the bed now occupied by Nelly and Bogdan where the camera angle was just perfect to view all the videos. These were some high end suites for sure. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I get what you are saying, they might be dreaming about rich guys, but in reality they end up with regular guys. none of the guys that we have seen so far as their BF, fiance or else can be described as rich. For example, Milena's bf or Megan's guy, or Pam's new guy, or the multiple guys who have been with Monica.  

true, i can just say what i have heard and seen.

Never Heard Holly talk English so hard to get a true idea but Ari does regularly and has spoken about her "friend" a couple of times to her fella. 

They did parties together in high end Villas with DJ etc a short while back.

She has set her sites on the big prize, maybe will be lucky, maybe end up with a car mechanic from Newcastle 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

true, i can just say what i have heard and seen.

Never Heard Holly talk English so hard to get a true idea but Ari does regularly and has spoken about her "friend" a couple of times to her fella. 

They did parties together in high end Villas with DJ etc a short while back.

She has set her sites on the big prize, maybe will be lucky, maybe end up with a car mechanic from Newcastle 😁

Yeah, I listened to Ariana's conversation with Carlos the other night. it was kindda funny, she talked about many guys and according to her every one of them wants to marry her 😁  but they all tell her that she needs to wait a few years 😃 

39 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She has already had 2 guys in the house, plus she has been with Curly, and none of them were rich 😃. so I don't think that's all she is after.  

She’s doing ok for herself!

• Like 1