Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why does this suck?  Not disagreeing necessarily, but what is your rationale?

Sex is sex no matter what room!   And most of the RLC guest rooms have just one cam ... most living rooms have 3 or more. 

Only downside I see is that in a "bedroom" guests may be less shy.  Some might be so drunk and think "hey one cam is OK we won't be seen, thank god we are not in a room with 3 cams".

I remember one of my first times on RLC watching Bruno (I think) fuck someone in Zac/Luna's guest room.  I think I saw him twice.  Who was his partner?  Now that I know all these people much better, it would be nice to know.  Maybe it was Gina but I don't know as I didn't know them well.  Of course Curly you never forget with that hair.   But I do remember that the camera angles were limited compared to Zac and Luna's room.  Did that guest room have 1 or 2 cams?

Ahhh ... to reminisce about your first time on RLC.

guests tend to be more likely to have sex in a bedroom compared to in the living room where anyone might walk in on them and if they do it in the living room they tend to be covered up so yes it sucks no guest room

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

guests tend to be more likely to have sex in a bedroom compared to in the living room where anyone might walk in on them and if they do it in the living room they tend to be covered up so yes it sucks no guest room

Good point Emmett.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mspanker said:

No it was Meg in shorts

Think she felt a bit exposed and put her black trousers back on.

Sorry just seen a girl in denim shorts, there are a few blind spots , behind a sofa appears to be window/balcony and they have been going there

27 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Totally agree! Since the beginning I've always believed this was going to be the right apt for Gina

I think that she’s somehow free again , she can have her routine life but according to her personal ( and boyfriend’s ) standards rather than adjusting to co-living rules , even if she had no problem . But “ privacy “ is always “ privacy “ . She can be naked in her apartment all the time , she can eat , drink and sleep whenever she wants and yes she could do also in the villa or in B1 before but she had to be also a colleague and “friend” with the others during the day . It will be for sure a fun to watch apartment and I hope the good friend @ze81rethink after seeing the beautiful latinas once again 😎

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Sorry just seen a girl in denim shorts, there are a few blind spots , behind a sofa appears to be window/balcony and they have been going there

Yeh that is a balcony, Meg and Gina went out there yesterday

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

She was in the bathroom , she looked the nicest ( for my taste of course ) of them all but then she disappeared suddenly 🤨

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why does this suck?  Not disagreeing necessarily, but what is your rationale?

Sex is sex no matter what room!   And most of the RLC guest rooms have just one cam ... most living rooms have 3 or more. 

Only downside I see is that in a "bedroom" guests may be less shy.  Some might be so drunk and think "hey one cam is OK we won't be seen, thank god we are not in a room with 3 cams".

I remember one of my first times on RLC watching Bruno (I think) fuck someone in Zac/Luna's guest room.  I think I saw him twice (two separate occasions).  Who was his partner?  Now that I know all these people much better, it would be nice to know.  Maybe it was Gina but I don't know as I didn't know them well.  Of course Curly you never forget with that hair.   But I do remember that the camera angles were limited compared to Zac and Luna's room.  Did that guest room have 1 or 2 cams?

Ahhh ... to reminisce about your first time on RLC.

That was Gina and curly visiting Zac and Luna’s place after a party in the villa that they were there ( Zac and Luna ) and indeed curly had sex with Gina ☺️😇 in the guest room with the two cameras 😁