Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Really?   And DD calls Masha's boyfriend "The King" who all girls want.  He has some explaining to do?

Not being a veteran sucks.  Idea for CC:  Besides the +9153 (whatever that is) and the # of posts ... it would be nice to add the month/year a person joined.

Holly and Curly video in B4 bedroom (Nelly's room current)...Reallifecamsex.xyz, search Holly, she is sitting on bed with white shirt below her breasts, video dated 3 week ago.

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Really?   And DD calls Masha's boyfriend "The King" who all girls want.  He has some explaining to do?

Not being a veteran sucks.  Idea for CC:  Besides the +9153 (whatever that is) and the # of posts ... it would be nice to add the month/year a person joined.

Without fun and teasing jokes , it can’t be watching and posting at the same time to make entertainment evenings , afternoon , mornings 😛

Curly is the undisputed “ King of Kings “ for RLC , that’s why finally he got his own place as it seems  😂 Hedi ( Masha’s recent guy ) is a christening of the moment , before finding out his name , when you see a guy that all girls flirt and he manages to fuck 2 and a 3rd clearly wanted ( wants ) him and seeing that they feed him , take care of his  clothes and anything we saw , couldn’t resist by saying he was “ The King “ .😁😁

Other than that , Miscvoyeur said it all in one sentence with curly and the number of girls . 

Edit ; how else can be a book without many posts ? 😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Curly is the undisputed “ King of Kings “ for RLC , that’s why finally he got his own place as it seems  😂 Hedi ( Masha’s recent guy ) is a christening of the moment , before finding out his name , when you see a guy that all girls flirt and he manages to fuck 2 and a 3rd clearly wanted ( wants ) him and seeing that they feed him , take care of his  clothes and anything we saw , couldn’t resist by saying he was “ The King “ .😁😁

I'm OK with your explanation 🙂

I have to say, I am a bit stunned by this revelation.  I can see the attractiveness in Hedi.  He seems like a nice person and is a good lover.  But Curly, I don't get it at all.  The only nice thing I can say about him is that he does not physically hit Gina after Gina punches him.  He just is not a very attractive guy.  And he is an maybe a tiny bit above average as a lover.  We (ME!!) bitch about Alberto but I would let Alberto fuck me way before Curly.    But like they say, in the universe, there is someone for everyone.    Perhaps all these girls were drunk when he fucked them.  I do admit that when a girl gets drunk, sometimes any cock will do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I have to say, I am a bit stunned by this revelation.  I can see the attractiveness in Hedi.  He seems like a nice person and is a good lover.  But Curly, I don't get it at all.  The only nice thing I can say about him is that he does not physically hit Gina after Gina punches him.  He just is not a very attractive guy.  And he is an maybe a tiny bit above average as a lover.  We (ME!!) bitch about Alberto but I would let Alberto fuck me way before Curly.    But like they say, in the universe, there is someone for everyone.    Perhaps all these girls were drunk when he fucked them.  I do admit that when a girl gets drunk, sometimes any cock will do.

It’s easy to explain Curly’s success with women , will not do it now , except one basic fact ; central / north / east European women will always be attracted by a guy like curly and his looks ( skin color , fired and explosive personality , spontaneous and away from stereotypes ) , I can go on and on .. but another time maybe , too tired with back and forth messaging at another topic of this forum , trying to explain things there 😁🙃 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And that's why guys hang around at closing time, the ladies judgement is impaired.