Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

il y a 5 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Look at all the assholes here that now want to turn on her just because she showed a side to her that you don't agree with. The lot of you are even more fake and full of shit than you claim her to be. 

Martina has always been Martina and you all can't even deal with it. That says more about you than anything else.

Slut, you are correct!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Look at all the assholes here that now want to turn on her just because she showed a side to her that you don't agree with. The lot of you are even more fake and full of shit than you claim her to be. 

Martina has always been Martina and you all can't even deal with it. That says more about you than anything else.

Totally agree. This is what I say when the forum get a little crazy. It makes me sad when she goes to the Villa and interacts with Nelly. But I will not turn on M. She is still the only one there that has future plans other than RLC. I will not abandon either her or him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 42 minutes, jman9212 a dit :

Totally agree. This is what I say when the forum get a little crazy. It makes me sad when she goes to the Villa and interacts with Nelly. But I will not turn on M. She is still the only one there that has future plans other than RLC. I will not abandon either her or him.

I will credit her for thinking about her future because unlike the other bimbos she realises this can't last forever😙

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I am not abandoning her or him. But the forum seems to place her on a pedestal because of there need to want to get there guns off for her, which will never happen.  All I am staying is she (Martina) needs to give more respect to the one who has her best interest in check and is always there for her.  For her to not walk around with a wet pu...y for Nelly and to at least keep that in check for Alberto sake, herself and there future. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am not abandoning her or him. But the forum seems to place her on a pedestal because of there need to want to get there guns off for her, which will never happen.  All I am staying is she (Martina) needs to give more respect to the one who has her best interest in check and is always there for her.  For her to not walk around with a wet pu...y for Nelly and to at least keep that in check for Alberto sake, herself and there future. 

Yes you are right and that is my feeling 100%. Alberto may have some bad qualities but taking care and loving her is certainly not one. I hate the Nelly situation. I don't care for Nelly at all. I do think it will end but not soon enough for me. I worry about the excessive Cell phone use  because I'm sure she is texting and talking with Nelly. Now she bought an ear bud so she don't have to use the speaker. 

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina is full of it!  She is one of those people who doesn't look down on who she is stepping on until it is too late.  She is selfish, cold and only passionate with what is meaningful for her. She does't respect the one person who has helped her since she was 19.  Alberto is smarter than most think..and I believe he is methodically planning something.  Someone mentioned they had a conversation about pregnancy to her bejng bisexual and efing different men as oppose to women. Why would you have that conversation if you were not thinking!  She is so smart and no one can stop her from doing what she wants..even at 24.  If she was so smart how far will she take screwing another man's wife (with or without) his permission. It is not for RLC, the relationship is still on but behind cameras. 

There is so much here (and posts after this) to unpack.  I respect your opinions Yelt and as I have said before, everyone's opinion has at least some shred of perhaps being true or valid.  What I mean is I kind of agree with a lot of what everyone says even if it is contradictory because ... do we EVER know the real truth?

But I think it would help if you can support your beliefs with observations.  You said "She is selfish, cold and only passionate with what is meaningful for her."  What evidence is there that she is selfish?  The fact that she is not monogamous with Alberto?  OK if that is it, I understand your point, even if I don't agree that not being monogamous necessarily means you are selfish.  What other selfish behaviors  have you seen on cam?

"She doesn't respect the one person who has helped her since she was 19."  To me, she seems to respect Alberto an awful lot.  She seems to adore him, even if there is evidence that he does not sexually satisfy her.  Again, what do you see on cam that makes you say she does not respect him?

It seems to me that you have a big issue with her fling with Nelly.  If that did not happen, it seems as if you would be in the camp of people who idolize her.  I don't see any other behaviors besides her fling that show selfishness and lack of respect for her beau.   It's ok to be in the camp that the Nelly affair is so wrong that she must be condemned totally.  A lot of people on this planet feel that way and there is a part of me that feels that way too.  But it is obvious that Alberto is OK with this.  I could even say that the fact that Alberto GOES ALONG WITH THIS ... is a sign that does not have integrity and is using the Nelly fling to continue to earn RLC paychecks with Martina.  I mean, if you think the affair is so wrong, then isn't he as complicit in this as well?  Why doesn't he leave Martina?  I know a lot of guys who would leave their wife if the wife was cheating with another woman.

Anyway ... thanks Yelt, I hope I have not upset you.   I like the rich dialogue and conversation.   But I do think we should all try to support our points with behavior we see on cam ... I think it makes watching all of this a lot more fun and it makes your speculations easier to agree with.

At the end of the day, we talk so much about Martina not because she is "good" or "bad" or whatever ... but she seems clearly DIFFERENT than the other girls ... which makes her interesting.  And DIFFERENT in a positive way ... which is important.  I think we would all say Claire is different too ... but she does not seem to be as interesting.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Thanks Yelt.  I did not see this.  But basically it supports what I said, you feel the fling with Nelly is a huge betrayal. 

Only thing I will say ... and not sure I totally agree with is ... but at various points during the fling it has been said here that Martina AND Nelly have avoided making love when Alberto and Bogdan were in the house at the same time.  It was said that this showed the girls had respect for their men.   I am guessing you don't agree with this, but I wanted to point this out.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thanks Yelt.  I did not see this.  But basically it supports what I said, you feel the fling with Nelly is a huge betrayal. 

Only thing I will say ... and not sure I totally agree with is ... but at various points during the fling it has been said here that Martina AND Nelly have avoided making love when Alberto and Bogdan were in the house at the same time.  It was said that this showed the girls had respect for their men.   I am guessing you don't agree with this, but I wanted to point this out.

I do not agree..The very first time they had sex in Megan's room, Bogdan was there in his room. I think about the time Nelly and Martina were in the Villa kitchen closet_Bogdan was there.  Also another time on the balcony Nelly had her fingers in Martina. Not a sex making session but the first time Nelly was high with drugs and alcohol. Nelly and Martina were in the bed with Bogdan in the other bed. If it were up to Nelly that would the night for a 3-some. 

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I do not agree..The very first time they had sex in Megan's room, Bogdan was there in his room. I think about the time Nelly and Martina were in the Villa kitchen closet_Bogdan was there.  Also another time on the balcony Nelly had her fingers in Martina. Not a sex making session but the first time Nelly was high with drugs and alcohol. Nelly and Martina were in the bed with Bogdan in the other bed. If it were up to Nelly that would the night for a 3-some. 

Thank you.  I like that you are keeping me honest.  I was mostly thinking of the people who said that they did not make love out of respect for their men.  There have been times when that has happened (in both apartments).  We can agree that regardless, this is a lame point if you are of the belief that any fling is wrong.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Excellent  said 😇

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you.  I like that you are keeping me honest.  I was mostly thinking of the people who said that they did not make love out of respect for their men.  There have been times when that has happened (in both apartments).  We can agree that regardless, this is a lame point if you are of the belief that any fling is wrong.

If you are in a committed relationship, then any fling is wrong......end of story!!  Before you go off with the classic post of...if the other partner in the relationship doesn't have a problem with it and that makes it OK, sorry mom it doesn't!!

• Upvote 1