Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you are in a committed relationship, then any fling is wrong......end of story!! 

I am willing to agree to this.

But why do we think they are in a committed relationship?  What IS a committed relationship?  I have heard Nelly and Boggy are married but there is less confidence that this is true for Alberto and Martina.  What if they are committed but have agreed to allow sexual adventures as long as each other know about it?   What if they are just good FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and decided to do RLC "for fun"?

My point good friend, I tend to agree with your moral compass ... for the most part ... but I am not sure what we are looking at here.

Edited by JenniferMom
TYPO

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I am willing to agree to this.

But why do we think they are in a committed relationship?  What IS a committed relationship?  I have heard Nelly and Boggy are married but there is less confidence that this is true for Alberto and Martina.  What if they are committed but have agreed to allow sexual adventures as long as each other know about it?   What if they are just good FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and decided to do RLC "for fun"?

My point good friend, I tend to agree with your moral compass ... for the most part ... but I am not sure what we are lookinig at here.

If you have to ask what a committed relationship is, then you've never been in one!!  

Mom asked  "what if they are committed but have agreed to allow sexual adventures as long as each other know about it?"  Then they are not in a committed relationship!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom asked  "what if they are good FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and decided to do RLC "for fun"?"  That's a totally different story then, now isn't it!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you have to ask what a committed relationship is, then you've never been in one!!  

I hear what you are saying but you refuse to recognize the world isn't exactly like you wish it to be.  Whether I agree with couples who allow extra-marital affairs or not ... it doesn't matter when all we are doing here is analyzing behavior that we SEE.   I don't come here to make value judgments on these people's lives.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear what you are saying but you refuse to recognize the world isn't exactly like you wish it to be.  Whether I agree with couples who allow extra-marital affairs or not ... it doesn't matter when all we are doing here is analyzing behavior that we SEE.   I don't come here to make value judgments on these people's lives.

I know you fit in real well with the cliques on this forum....enjoy!!

On a separate thought from Harley's moral preaching (but related), I was wondering ...

We have seen Nelly and Bogdan become quite a bit closer and more passionate of late.  I think we have seen the same with Martina and Alberto, although it has not been as noticeable.   And we have not seen Martina and Nelly making love on cam for quite awhile now and no rumors about an impending rendezvous.  Maybe the fling is dying or is dead.

So to me this leads credence perhaps to POV's like those of Harley that this was all part of an "RLC show" (albeit a very good one).   These two had some chemistry and decided to go for it in the context of a show which is how they defended it to their men.   "Hey honey, it's just a show, like Megs and Holly ... you don't see their boyfriends getting upset do you?  Nothing to see here Berty!!".

Anyway, just a thought ... and an opportunity to toss Harley a bone perhaps!

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

On a separate thought from Harley's moral preaching (but related), I was wondering ...

We have seen Nelly and Bogdan become quite a bit closer and more passionate of late.  I think we have seen the same with Martina and Alberto, although it has not been as noticeable.   And we have not seen Martina and Nelly making love on cam for quite awhile now and no rumors about an impending rendezvous.  Maybe the fling is dying or is dead.

So to me this leads credence perhaps to POV's like those of Harley that this was all part of an "RLC show" (albeit a very good one).   These two had some chemistry and decided to go for it in the context of a show which is how they defended it to their men.   "Hey honey, it's just a show, like Megs and Holly ... you don't see their boyfriends getting upset do you?  Nothing to see here Berty!!".

Honestly Jenn, I think this Nelly/Martina thing may have run it's course.  I read that Martin heard about nelly/Masha and wasn't impressed.  So i don't claim to know...just speculating.  and yes N and B seem to be trying harder with each other.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, jman9212 said:

I'm 77 and I am having trouble fitting anywhere in these forums. LOL

Most people do jman.....you have to be a brown nose to fit in with this forum!  So far, I think you are doing well because you haven't been brainwashed yet!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

How to respond to a post when someone is tossing you a bone LOL.  First off, I believe that nothing is real on RLC regardless of what any of you think.  I think it is all talked about and planned well ahead of time with the exception of the violence and then again, even that might be part of the plot.  You can all call me ignorant or naive but that's exactly the way I see it.  RLC is first and foremost a business and to keep that business running like a well oiled machine, RLC has to toss the viewers a bone every now and again.  I read between the lines and only believe about half of what the know it alls and the translators tell me......there is just tooooooo much room for error in all of what they say!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Most people do jman.....you have to be a brown nose to fit in with this forum!  So far, I think you are doing well because you haven't been brainwashed yet!!

I'm trying. Just a little harder for this old man to keep up.